Ascension: Deckbuilding Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Dreamscape Expansion Now Available!**
Step into the Dreamscape, a plane of visions and imagination created in the wake of New Vigil’s transformation. As the factions gain insight into the new world’s power, they must also be on guard for those who might abuse it for their own nefarious ends. Join the heroes of New Vigil as they explore the exciting possibilities that await them in the Dreamscape!
• New Insight Resource and Dreamborn cards allows players to access Dream Cards and other powers!
• Use the Dreamscape to access the powerful new Vision Cards, as well as Heroes and Constructs!
• Playable as a stand-alone 1- 4 player game, or combine with other Ascension games!
Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, is the first officially licensed deck building card game for iOS. Play alone or with friends to battle against the Fallen One for honor and victory. Conceived and designed by three Magic: the Gathering tournament champions, Ascension will provide hours of engaging and strategic game play for enthusiast and experienced gamers alike.
2011 Golden Geek award winner (Best Mobile/Handheld Game)
Pocket Gamer Bronze Award 2011
Dice Tower Awards Awards: Best Digital Boardgame
iOS Boardgames Blog
iOS Board Game of the Year -2011
iPad Boardgame of the Year - 2011
Best Interface and Graphic Design - 2011 Best Online Multiplayer - 2011
• Universal Application: Play on iPhone, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Air running iOS 5 and up for free.
• 1st officially licensed deck building game for iPhone and iPad.
• Over 50 beautifully detailed cards, hand drawn by Eric Sabee.
• Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games.
• Play against multiple A.I. opponents using varied strategies.
• Introductory tutorial to teach you how to play.
• Enhanced visual optimization for iPhone 4 and iPad using high resolution graphics designed for the retina display
Also by Playdek:
• Twilight Struggle
• D&D Lords of Waterdeep
• Summoner Wars
• Tanto Cuore
• Food Fight iOS
• Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
• Can’t Stop
What's New in Version 1.12.3
Fixed several crash bugs related to Dreamscape cards.
Feature request - Higher point cap please
This has been a favorite game of mine for years, though as the decks become more advanced, you need a bit more time to build your deck. it always feels like just as i'm about to have my deck set up, the points run out. Can you please set the maximum selectable points (for offline play at least) to allow a higher cap? It could be double than what it is now. I wouldn't mind paying a buck or two for it as DLC, if you want.
Thanks for a continuously enjoyable deck building game! five stars for all your efforts
I support you on steam, also. I've bought the ascension version there, and the VR version too!
Best Board Game App out there!
I think the AI component is what really makes this app shine. It uses so little battery, and while the occasional bug or lag comes up, the developers have been very good about doing their best to release fixes in a timely fashion. It's just a fun, casual game, and a great way to spend 15 minutes on a quick, easy activity!
List of encountered bugs
1. Playing the same "vision" dream card twice in the same turn, by paying the cost for it, drawing it from the dream deck again and paying the cost again, results in a graphical bug on both the action area and the dreamscape.
2. Defeating "Nilus, The Despair" with less than three cards remaining in the Dream Deck will freeze the game.
Please add an option in the menu to enable/disable the counter that appears when you have multiple resources to pay for the same cost. I feel it slows down the game more than it adds value.
Ik u guys are prob just working on adding night/day to the app, but thanks for all the support so far.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 18, 2016
- Version: 1.12.3
- Size: 198 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Incinerator Studios
- © Playdek 2011, Gary Games 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Return of the Fallen expansion$1.99
- Storm of Souls expansion$2.99
- Promo Pack 1$0.99
- Immortal Heroes expansion$1.99
- Rise of Vigil$1.99
- Darkness Unleashed expansion$2.99
- Bundle 1$8.99
- Ascension Promo Cards - Pack 4$0.99
- Realms Unraveled expansion$2.99
- Ascension Promo Pack 2$0.99