By Pascal Bestebroer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ashworld is an open world survival adventure set in a post apocalyptic world a few hundred years from now. Water and food are valuable, rare and the most important things you'll have to find, as you try to survive in the rage-lands. An area of the world terrorized by the Ragers. A stereotypical group of road-warriors with no respect for the little life that's left.
During the night creatures, called the Skellies, roam the world and are becoming more dangerous as time passes.
Use your smarts, combined with the various weapons, cars, gadgets and raw materials that can be found inside the many underground area's, buildings, old sky-scrapers, and other area's of the Ashworld.
QUICK list of FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated gameplay (no 2 games are the same)
- Modifiable touch-controls (check options menu!!)
- Run and drive around the ragelands, visiting buildings, talking to people, beating up ragers and skellies.
- Use different weapons: boomerangs, chainsaws, rocket launcher, shotgun, machinegun, plasma rifle, flame thrower.
- Search through buildings, underground cavern's, and unexplored area's of the Ashworld for usable items.
- Find,Steal and drive a variation of different cars, all with their quirks and challenges.
- A host of story missions and sub-missions to guide you around the world.
- Craft new weapons and tools
- Gain experience points and use them to improve your character skills
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- fix: sniper weapon won't allow swapping other weapons
- fix: skill-menu crash bug
- fix: rare-item quests now work properly, and balanced out rare-item placements
This game is good,...but just wait
This game is really good but it needs some improvements. First of all I see allot of opportunity but I needs alott of work first of all the controls are hard to use and platforming is a nightmare also I'm at day 90 and there are so many ragers why can't they make any other enemy besides ragers please fix this! Also whenever I got to the skill to add extra ammo my game crashes this is very inconvenient since I loose my progress from my last checkpoint which is very annoying! Also I believe you guys can add alott more including new vehicles, new building and lands and many new mutated animals that's what this game need. I usually don't write reviews for apps but this game is different I believe this can all change give it a chance but be warned!😏🙂☠️
A Wonderfully Quirky Mashup
Mad Max crossed with a true, real time Fallout... in the 32 bit era. I know it sounds like a bit much, but it’s just right.
A fun sandbox world to explore with truly random gameplay. Great characters, sassy one liners, cars, guns, gore, and full controller support. What’s not to love?
Bit of a difficulty curve so if you’re new to the genre it almost feels “rogue like” but still saves at certain points.
This could easily run for 7.99 and still be worth it with the content you get.
Kudos to the dev(s) and here’s to further updates and balancing.
Slight update, -1* for a decent amount of bugs. They seem to be getting squashed with slow and steady updates (which is an awesome sign) but a perfect score demands a perfect game, right?
The game seems really cool, been enjoying it thus far. But for some reason I can't reach the topmost left square of the map to reach a red x. It sets me back away from it? What the hell? I can drive and drive towards that direction but it spots me out behind the square. Very frustrating!
Also, the game could use more content, enemies, vehicles, landscapes, etc. and please please please add a quest log that can actually be used
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 29, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 67.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pascal Bestebroer
- © 2017 Orangepixel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.