"Simply Amazing!" - The Appy Ladies
"I LOVE this app!" - Dysphagia Ramblings
"Goes Beyond…4.5 stars!" - Smart Apps for Kids
Asking Therapy targets the important goal of learning to ask questions for users of all ages. Focusing on asking Yes/No and Wh- questions, this app encourages asking to discover new information, asking for clarification & asking to request information.
So often people with communication difficulties are quizzed about their feelings or needs and have little opportunity to ask questions of their own. Asking questions is a more complex task than answering, requiring a mastery of more complex verb tenses and selecting the correct question word. Use this app to help your clients, students, or loved ones learn to ask for the information they want, making conversation more efficient & more satisfying!
**SAVE BIG when you buy this app together with Answering Therapy in Question Therapy 2-in-1!!**
Four unique activities & three modes of response provide opportunities for independent and guided practice for all levels of communicators. So many ways to customize & adapt these exercises make this app infinitely useful & rewarding.
1) INVESTIGATE: Ask questions, learn the answers, and match each question to the answer in this fun, errorless learning activity to build confidence & experience asking Wh questions.
2) Yes/No: Given information you need to know, ask a question to learn whether the answer is YES or NO. Multiple choice, generator & expressive modes let users of all abilities play along.
3) Wh: Cell phone reception can be so sketchy! Ask specific Wh questions to learn the piece of information that got cut off. Asking question to clarify is fun in receptive, generator, and expressive modes of response.
4) Question Spinner: Spin the dial for to create your own Yes/No or Wh questions! Objects & negatives are optional, as is scoring & recording your answers.
This app contains over 500 questions, 8 tenses, 5 Wh question words & over 1000 audio clips to reinforce correctly asked questions with fun answers. User profiles, flexible settings, audio recording, built-in cues & both natural & high-quality synthesized speech round out this deceptively simple app.
This app is eligible for the Volume Purchase Program. NO in-app purchases, NO personal data collection, NO ads for outside products & links can be deactivated.
**Try for free by downloading Question Therapy Lite!**
- minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd
- 54.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.