350 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER AMONG MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 220+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Ducati, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… From bikes to cars, we got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• INTENSE ARCADE GAMEPLAY: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 50+ high-speed tracks!
• HIGH-OCTANE MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 6 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphaltgames
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
Celebrate the holiday season by unwrapping this new update to Asphalt 8, filled with a new environment, fresh events, and enough new rides to bring holiday cheer to racers everywhere!
Welcome to the new Snowflurry Festival event! We're introducing a lot of all-new, all-fun activities and quests for you to complete everywhere in the game -- and of course, new prizes for the victors!
WELCOME TO TRANSYLVANIA
We're dedicated to delivering the best new racetracks we can, so get ready to brave the risky mountain roads and gorgeous medieval landscapes of Transylvania!
NISSAN 370Z SPECIAL EDITION
This classic Nissan race car is returning to the game -- this time with improved stats and a stylish new look! Catch this sweet new ride once it appears in the upcoming R&D Event.
WINTER HOLIDAY R&D
The Lamborghini Centenario -- the famous 770 HP, fully carbon hypercar -- is speeding into Asphalt 8 this winter! Check out our exclusive Winter R&D Event to add this car to your Lamborghini collection!
Ride the Lightning LS-218. This superb motorcycle will arrive in the game with its own special event shortly. Check the game often for details!
THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!
The winter spirit -- and winter decorations -- are back to make the game even cooler. We couldn't be happier to celebrate the holidays with you!
Handle your vehicle with unmatched precision using a brand-new Directional Steering control scheme.
Ratings and Reviews
Conquer street and sky in Gameloft’s fastest racing game yet, a mix of high-octane driving and incredible jumps that harkens back to the age of San Francisco Rush and classic Burnout. Pairing white-knuckle action with an array of career and online modes, it sets a new standard for arcade racers on the App Store.
All great games still have issues...
When I saw ads for this game, I really wanted to try it out, so I downloaded it and was instantly impressed. The beautiful graphics and UI just blew me away! The entertainment this game brings will make play it for hours at a time. However, all great games aren’t perfect. It is very hard to progress in this game, as cars either cost too much, or the blueprints for them are too rare. Finding 40 blueprints for a single car really just isn’t worth it, so can this maybe be nerfed GameLoft? Also, bugs... though they can be hard to find, they really can annoy someone after a while. For example, when I am racing online, the momentary invincibility after a wreck will sometimes stay on other racers, making it impossible to knock them down. Another example, in multiplayer, when the cars start, some of the other user’s cars wont move, grinding you to a sudden halt, but then they teleport forwards, putting you in nearly dead last. One more bug that ticks me off, where you respawn after wrecking. One time on the map “London Eye” I was knocked down in midair during a jump over a river. I kept respawning right in front of the ramp and couldn’t build up enough speed to make the jump, making an endless loop of me crashing. Though these bugs tick me off, I still love the game, and will keep playing it for a long time, despite the minor and sometimes major annoyances that pop up. Keep up the good work GameLoft!
Forces you to use real cash to get somewhere in the game
Gotta be real, loved this game at first, until I realize the ratio of winning credits/receiving tokens to the amount I’m required to spend to really get anywhere and/or buy the cars I need. I won’t ever spend money on iAPs when the app itself is free, or at least make it more reasonable so I’ll just keep replaying the same races 100s of times 😜. Even the extra nitrous, extra credits for one day, performance upgrades right before your race starts is way too expensive. You guys really need to chill out and stop being money hoggers.
Also, with this newest update, how does AI manage to catch up to you without using nitrous, pass you, and maintain the lead when you yourself have a maxed out car and on nitrous? That to me makes no sense at all. It’s as if you guys improved the ‘physics’ and added a little magic to AI, to make us work for the impossible and then force us buy iAPs when that shouldn’t even be possible IRL. I’ve also had a multiple times where AI purposely crash into the wall, then the car bounces off and flies toward the opposite way, and you’ve got no chance to avoid it and you end up crashing too. Not only do they crash, when you attempt to knock them out during stronger NOS, they somehow resist, then all of a sudden turn and you both end up crashing on the sidewall with no chance of you recovering. That was never the case before the update. Come on guys, be realistic.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 2.3 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack $1.99
- Driver Credit Pack $4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.