Connect your Assioma power meter pedals to your smartphone via Bluetooth® and get immediate access to key settings and functions.
- Activate your cycling power meter and its warranty.
- Get and install firmware updates.
- Perform a manual zeroing of the sensors.
- Set the crank-arm length.
- Check the battery charge level.
- Customize the auto-off times.
- Set the travel mode.
- Convert Assioma UNO into Assioma DUO.
- Get online support.
- iOS 9-0 or later versions.
- Bluetooh® v4.0 or later versions.
- Perform a manual zeroing of the sensors
- Customize the auto-off times
- Set the travel mode
- Some other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure how this app doesn’t have more reviews, particularly after this latest release which brings three of my desires: a single channel stream of the power data for training apps like Zwift; a way to perform a zero offset when riding without a head unit (again, like when using Zwift); and a way to manually power down the pedals when traveling so that they don’t remain active due to movement on the vehicle.
The app is straightforward and well executed. Most importantly, Favero is paying attention to their customer base. Bravo, Favero! Keep doing what you’re doing.
It just works!
Pretty simple and straightforward to check my battery level and set crank arm length as I switch my pedals between bikes. I wish there was also a zero offset/calibration feature, but I do this through my bike computer so no complaints. Another nice add-on would be seeing the pedaling dynamics measured (pedal smoothness, torque efficiency) after each ride. They would be a nice touch though!
Crank arm length
The default crank was 172.5mm. I changed to 175 but now can’t go back to 172.5. It doesn’t like the decimal.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.