The freedom to explore! With Asteris, you can quickly discover high quality drug design ideas, anywhere, at any time. Asteris combines Chirys™ Draw’s patented (U.S. Patent No. 9754085) gestures and interface with StarDrop’s™ visually informative predictive modeling. Guided by the Glowing Molecule™ visualization, you get instant feedback on your design ideas. The time to identify high quality compound designs is dramatically reduced, allowing you to converge more quickly on the most promising candidates for further study.
Create better designed compounds!
Explore compound designs at project meetings or conference seminars!
Present your ideas at project or group meetings!
Collaborate with your colleagues!
Calculate “core properties” for an unlimited number of molecules for free. Calculate ADME properties for twenty new compounds each month, free of charge. Additional ADME property calculations can be purchased via an in-app purchase.
See the how-to-use videos on the Asteris web site.
• Create fast analogs of lead compounds
• Visualize how structural changes in your analogs affect important pharmaceutical properties
• Calculate “core properties,” including logP, molecular weight, TPSA, hydrogen bond donors and acceptors, and rotatable bonds
• Calculates ADME properties, including solubility, hERG inhibition, and CNS penetration
• Draw complex structures easily with Chirys Draw’s intuitive touch interface
• Export molecules and properties in industry-standard formats
• Share molecules with nearby colleagues using AirDrop
• Airdrop transfer to your Macintosh
• Print your molecule library with properties shown
• Update for iOS 11
• Change multiple charge display from “+2” to “2+”
• Support the import of a nitrogen atom with two or three bonds a formal charge
• Improved ring double bond drawing
• Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app once it works
This app has a great interface, and a lot of potential. Unfortunately, it crashes when attempting to draw a structure, so it is not ready for use yet. Hopefully it will be fixed with an update, it looks like a very useful app for medicinal chemists.
A few hours later - OK, I can now draw molecules, although the learning curve is very steep and there is no help menu. Saving molecules is difficult, but if you are patient the calculations are quite good once you can get the molecule drawn and saved, and then re-open it. It seems hard to cut and paste the molecule and calculations to another program for displaying the results. Still a long way to go to be really useful, but a good start.
The calculations are superb, it's the drawing part that's hard, but it's a very useful app,if you can get used to the drawing conventions.
- Integrated Chemistry Design, Inc.
- 7.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Integrated Chemistry Design, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Asteris 500 Calculation Tokens $4.99
- Asteris 100 Calculation Tokens $1.99
- Asteris 20 Calculation Tokens $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.