ATracker PRO - Daily Task and Time Tracking
By WonderApps AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Introducing ATracker - Managing your time, beautifully.
One tap to start / stop time tracking, with minimal configuration. Fully customisable user interface. It's a fresh way to organise your day… within a few taps.
So, what are you waiting for? Organise your time today with ATracker.
ATracker is a clean and minimalistic way to track:
- repetitive daily routine at work
- homemaking tasks
- baby or child daily activities
- hobby projects
- or any activity people want to track and control
- Intuitive and elegant interface with customisable skin.
- Start and stop activity by just one tap.
- Able to keep notes for each activity entry.
- Set alarm for activities. Alarm will sound even app is not running!
- Overview of today's activity on the main tab.
- Activity timer does not stop even the application is not running or your iPhone / iPod touch is in sleep mode.
- Complete activity log. Show activity at any given date. Add missed or modify existing activity.
- Full customisation of activities with hundred of icons to choose from. You can also customise the color of the activity
- Group tasks by categories and Allow user to filter tasks by category on "Today" tab
- Statistic reports in bar chart and pie chart. You can also share those reports via Facebook and Twitter
- Gesture support
- Export activity entries via Email.
- Widget for iOS 8
- Apple Watch support
- Customisable day start time
- Allow simultaneous task entries.
Life is precious and so is your time. ATracker helps you managing your daily tasks in a simple and elegant way!
Amazing for school - This App has done wonders for managing my time for various classes and extracurriculars as well as keeping myself honest when I say I'm studying. It has dramatically improved my work habits.
Accurate task list and time spent.- I provide support services and when I arrive on site I often get more tasks assigned to me. I enter a simple description and start the timer. My weekly billable a have jumped 20%, much more accurate task list of work performed. I love this app.
It works! - I love this app. It provides a great way to effectively manage my time. It has all i need. Thank you for creating this beautiful masterpiece developer :)
Just what I was looking for. - I'm very pleased with the interface and features of this app - it is exactly what I was looking for. Something to measure the amount of time (wasted) on tasks and a summary of said time for each task each day. I also like the simple and uncluttered design
Easy - The app is easy to set up and start using. I use it to track every day, all day and it has caused me to change my study habits for the better.
Dear Customers, your ratings help me continuously improving this app. If you like Atracker - please rate it in the AppStore, and share it via FB or Twitter. thank you!
What's New in Version 8.70
- Dropbox will drop API V1 support in June, we have implemented Dropbox V2 API in ATracker. If user has dropbox sync enabled in ATracker, Dropbox sync needs to be re-enabled in ATracker manually again, as Dropbox need to revalidate the user account access. More details can be found at http://www.Wonderapps.se/faq.
-In "Today" tab, allow user to swipe left to edit task info and swipe right to create / modify / delete last task entry.
-In piechart report, show more info on the graph.
-Minor UI changes
-Various bug fixes
I have used this app to track my daily life since December 2015. I record how much time I spend at school, work, working out, on Reddit, gaming, watching movies, etc.
I used to-do lists for a long time and kept switching which one I used, trying to find one that felt satisfying to mark something off the list. The problem with to-do lists is that they don't incentivize you to do one task that would take as long as three; so at the end of the day, you may look back and think you've only gotten one thing done. With A-tracker, I've switched my way of thinking. I've been able to use my time more effectively and look back on my day/week/month and see where I need to make improvements.
Wonderful app. If you want to figure out how you're spending the 24 hours you're getting every day, this is the app for you.
I really like the app and the concept. One quick suggestion though. When you switch or start/stop tasks from the Notification Center, it always takes you to the app and wants you to click "ok" to confirm the action. While it may be useful for some, I find it rather redundant. There should be a setting to turn that off so that you don't have to do more than one click to switch/end tasks. Otherwise a great app!
Quick , Clear & Easy
First off, I had a question the day I bought the app, which was on a Sunday, and got a Quick, Clear & Easy answer within an hour. I think this experience explains the app as well. I'm using the app for my freelance business in combination with a spreadsheet that I color coordinated with the tasks in my app. I've tried using other apps for organizing without success, but this one is the real deal.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 8.70
- Size: 147 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: WonderApps AB
- © 2017 WonderApps AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.