Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first fully functional audio mastering application with professional quality delivers an unprecedented level of clarity, punch and warmth to your mix. Precise control of all parameters and highest quality audio processing, the most important part of any mastering, is the base of this application.
This all-in-one tool gives you all the features you need to add the finishing touch of magic to your music. Also with Audio Mastering you can convert audio formats, change sample rate, convert bit depth, record a track, cut part of track and apply fade-in and fade-outs.
Support for Inter-App audio and Audiobus allows you to use Audio Mastering together with other music applications. Moreover, with an external audio interface, you can use this application as a powerful sound processor with 32 bit / 96 kHz processing in your studio and integrate it with other studio equipment.
The easy-to-use interface lets you tweak all the controls in real time while auditioning the result as you make parameter adjustments. Using a unique feature - two different control modes - you can quickly and easily adjust the final mix in basic mode, or fine-tune the settings in more details for the best possible sound in advanced mode. Includes built-in presets that allow you to quickly find a suitable starting point for your music and then tweak the processing to get a desired result.
Audio processing features:
● Complete 32-bit / 96 kHz high-quality audio processing algorithms.
● Five band parametric or ten band graphic equalizer.
● Switchable multi-band or single-band compressor.
● Very subtle sounding reverb special for mastering.
● Three band stereo imaging with common stereo width level.
● Harmonic saturator with three sets of harmonics.
● Loudness maximizer with adjustable response speed and ceiling.
● Spectrum analyzer switchable between input and output.
● Visualization of compressor signals and compression level.
● Mid-Side vector visualization tool for stereo imaging.
● Sample rate converter from 96, 88.2, 48 to 44.1 or 48 kHz.
● Bit depth converter supports 16, 24, 32 bits audio.
● Function Normalize at conversion of files.
● Dithering with noise shaping.
● Support wav, aif, mp3, m4a, caf, flac audio formats.
● Advanced and basic control modes.
● All processing parameters are stored for each file.
● Processing group of files with predefined parameters.
● Possibility to create and AB compare presets.
● Copy, paste, email and share presets.
● Different color schemes available for the visual interface.
● Sharing files on SoundCloud web service (you will need free SoundCloud account).
● Support for the Dropbox web service (you will need free Dropbox account).
● Exchange files between applications through audio clipboard.
● Support "Open in" feature to get audio files from other applications.
● Option to "Open file in" sends file directly to another application.
● Access to files through internal Web service in WiFi network.
● Support for iTunes file share.
● Inter-App audio compatible.
● Support Audiobus in Effect, Input or Output slots.
● Support Audiobus "State Saving" feature.
● Recording from external input, with Inter-App audio or Audiobus.
Third generation of iPad and higher is recommended (especially with Inter-App audio and Audiobus). Offline processing can be done with any iPad.
Please note: This application is an audio processing tool only. It does not have audio editor functions.
You can find technical details, description and support on the Audio Mastering website:
Before and After audio processing demo:
What's New in Version 2.9
● Minor bug fixes.
I have struggled for a long time with the art/science of mastering and always thought my songs lacked "something." Your app has helped it all make sense. Now my songs sound beautiful, polished and HUGE! Sincerely, I thank you for that.
My one request: an Undo button. Maybe I'm missing something, but if I spend an hour tweaking a track and then accidentally tap a preset button, all that work goes poof in an instant and there seems to be no returning to the settings I just had. Alternately, maybe securing presets behind a menu button or moving them away from the main tabs at the top would keep that from happening. Regardless, I love the app!
Essential iOS Music App
The way this app brings my projects to life is amazing. I know nothing about what mastering is supposed do, but I use my ears and the get an output that gives a professionally finished quality to my pieces. I highly recommend this app for finishing up all your music creations. It is absolutely essential in an iOS music creation suite.
A must have app
Top notch and a must have for your final music production. This Mastering app contains a suite of really nice effects and is easy to use and understand.
The developer makes other audio apps too, they are all high quality backed up by excellent support.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Igor Vasiliev
- © Igor Vasiliev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.