By Audiobus Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Open up new worlds of creative music making possibilities with Audiobus, the app that lets you use your music apps together, just like virtual cables.
Send live audio or MIDI from one Audiobus-compatible app to another: add effects on top of your favourite synth, use your favourite step sequencer to drive the whole lot, and record it all in your favourite DAW, sampler or looper. Plug in a MIDI keyboard, run it through an arpeggiator or a key quantizer, and record the result in your DAW, or drive several different sound generators with a keyboard splitter. The possibilities are endless.
Then save your setup in a preset to be restored with one touch later on.
With a completely new MIDI routing system, support for Apple's new Audio Unit Extensions standard, a new built-in mixer, and huge new workflow improvements, Audiobus 3 represents a big step forward for mobile music making.
Audiobus has a rich community of over 900 great compatible apps, including:
- Korg Gadget
- Loopy HD
and many more. See the full list at http://audiob.us/apps.
What the internet is saying about Audiobus 3:
"[The| New MIDI routing and effects set to open up a whole new world of apps!"
- Tim Webb, Discchord.com
"Audiobus is one of the most intriguing and powerful additions to the iPad's music ecosystem."
- Federico Viticci, Macstories.net
"Audiobus 3 revolutionizes iOS music making again"
Audiobus: Your music apps. Connected.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
* AUDIOBUS 3 NOW SUPPORTS AUDIOBUS REMOTE. Use Audiobus Remote to improve your live performance workflow. Audiobus Remote makes it possible to switch seamlessly between Audio Unit Extension instances and ordinary apps. Be sure to update to the latest version of Audiobus Remote also.
* Pressing Stop button stops hanging MIDI notes in connected MIDI apps
* Mixer: If solo is activated, mute is disabled.
* Added a preset share button right beside load, save and rename.
* Several performance optimizations
* Fixed connection issues with the iConnectAudio4+ and the Apogee Quartet
* Fixed several crashes
* Fixed latency issues when using output ports
* Background didn't work on iPad 4 so we disabled background launching on iPad 4.
* Fixed errors when restoring the state.
* Fixed errors when quickly adding and removing ports
* Fixed issues with displaying Audio Unit Extensions
* Fixed issues when saving Audiobus 2 presets.
* Fixed visual artefacts
* It was not possible to add more than two instances of an Audio Unit Extensions to a MIDI output. This is fixed now.
* Fixed crackling when switching between apps.
This version fixes the endless-loading bug of previous version
For a while I was unable to use audiobus because any attempt to link apps would result in a seemingly endless "zzzz..." icon followed by the error message that I needed to restart apps and my ipad. Now that that's fixed, I can use my ipad to make music again! Joy.
I am confused as to why we are no longer able to select outputs on audiobus 3, though. If I remember correctly, audiobus 2 would display the various outputs of your interface upon clicking the circled "i" in the menu for selecting an output destination. Now the only option is "system audio output". Thankfully the input "i" dialog still allows me to choose which channel of my interface to use. That missing output option is a real bummer, though.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 07, 2017
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 48.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Audiobus Pty. Ltd.
- © 2017 Audiobus Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.