Audrey Grant’s Better Bridge - Bringing you the world’s best bridge information
By Audrey Grant's Better Bridge Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your bridge game with instructional material from the game’s top teacher. Intermediate and experienced bridge players can enjoy a free preview of the online Daily Bridge Column. New players can view a free interactive introduction to the game of bridge.
The Daily Bridge Column includes the following features:
- Interactive deals that you can bid, play, and defend accompanied by a complete walkthrough that you can view beforehand or after trying the deal.
- Bidding quizzes on various aspects of the game.
- Columns by guest celebrities such as World Champion Eddie Kantar.
- Interviews with the top players and coaches in the game, such as Eric Rodwell and Eric Kokish.
- Famous deals, where you have a chance to play the deal and then read the story behind it.
After viewing the trial columns, you can subscribe to the Daily Bridge Column for $9.99 per month. As a subscriber, you will be able to access each day’s column from your iPad, PC, or MAC.
Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction is the first set of lessons from Learn to Play Bridge with Audrey Grant. It is designed for the absolute beginner. The material is presented in a clear, well-organized format, moving smoothly from one topic to the next. It’s based on the most up-to-date information the game has to offer.
It includes the following features:
- A sound track that accompanies the lesson material, allowing you to focus on the hands and the graphics.
- High quality graphics explaining the various lesson points.
- Practice deals – you’ll play with skilled robots to help you develop good card play techniques.
- Interactive quizzes that let you review what you have learned and track your progress.
After viewing the first free lesson, you can purchase the entire set Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction for $34.99.
What's New in Version 2.43
Unloads any loaded column , when a new one is requested from email.
Added SKIP to the column part, you can skip topics now, example skip from Auction to Suggested Play to Play, without going thru all the screens with next.
Added last trick, touch trick counter to show it.
Fixed freezing bug on iPhone.
I LOVE ALL THE COLUMNS. THIS IS WHY I AM PATIENTLY AWAITING MY ALREADY PAID FOR OCT. EIGHTH COLUMN TO BE AVAILABLE TODAY, OCT. EIGHTH 2014. WHEN I RENEWED WITH AN UPDATED (NEW AMEX CARD IN MY NAME), I checked auto renew.
Sincerely Ginger Frost. Oct 8, 2014
0ct 12th 2014
Thank you for your always attention when I need help opening a column. These lessons are better than my first cup of coffee EVERY MORNING!!! KEEP THEM COMING AND RENEW ME STARTING TODAY SO I CAN READ TODAY'S COLUMN!!!
GINGER FROST. OR VIRGINIA FROST ON AMEX!!!
As a beginner I have found the class AMAZING
The Audrey Grant books were recommended to me when I recently got into bridge. I downloaded the app and then the class, which is based on her first book. It is amazing. I've finished the class and am now redoing it to try to really understand the concepts. It's a great class. I'm hoping her other books will be converted to this online format. I will purchase them all!
Good info but cumbersome to maneuver.
The information in the lessons is very good. But playing the hand out is too complicated. I just go to the article to read the information but that also is a bit cumbersome and too much info.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 2.43
- Size: 95.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Audrey Grant's Better Bridge Inc.
- Copyright © 2014 Audrey Grant’s Better Bridge Software Copyright © 2014 GGP Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30-day Daily Bridge Column subscription$9.99
- Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction$34.99
- Five Steps to Simplify the End Play$11.99