By Georg Holzmann
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Auphonic App for free automatic audio post production. This App brings your recordings and sound files up to a professional audio standard.
• High-quality audio recording with level display
• Encoding in MP3, Opus, AAC/MP4, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, FLAC, WAV and more
• Audio Post Production Algorithms via the Auphonic Web Service (see below)
• Share your recordings automatically via Dropbox, (S)FTP, Amazon S3, YouTube, SoundCloud, Libsyn or Archive.org
• Optimal metadata management and chapter marks support for all file formats
Audio Post Production Algorithms:
• Intelligent Leveler: balances levels between speakers, music and speech – no compressor knowledge required
• Loudness Normalization to new broadcast standards: EBU R128, ATSC A/85, mobile audio and more
• Automatic Noise Reduction: classifies regions with different backgrounds and automatically removes noise
• Automatic Hum Reduction
• Filtering of disturbing low frequencies
• For more information see audio examples at https://auphonic.com/audio_examples
Auphonic develops new algorithms in the area of music information retrieval and audio signal processing to create an automatic audio post production web service for broadcasters, podcasts, radio shows, audio books, lecture recordings, screencasts and more.
Users just upload their recorded audio and Auphonic will do the rest: neither complicated parameter settings nor audio expert knowledge is necessary.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
* Better recording quality