AutoCover - Adds covers to your video files icons
By Ricardo Mantero
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AutoCover works in the shadows, keeping your video folders in style.
Just tell AutoCover which folders you want it to watch and forget about it. It will search the proper cover image and will set the icon to any video file into these folders and any other you may add in the future.
Silently, unattended. Your Finder windows will look just awesome.
- Add as many folders as you want. AutoCover will notice any video file to add its cover
- Automatically searchs for proper cover image on the internet based on the file name
- Just rename the file to refine the search
- Apply covers automatically or send files to MovieIcon to choose your prefered cover, add your own image and more***
*** MovieIcon must be installed on your Mac in order to use this feature
What's New in Version 1.2
- Updated to Swift 3
- Bug fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Ricardo Mantero Vazquez
- © @ 2016 - One Geek Army
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor