The official Husqvarna Automower® Connect app allows you to take full control of your Husqvarna robotic lawnmower. The app provides two modes of connectivity depending on model; Automower® Connect for long-range connectivity using cellular communication, and Automower® Connect@Home for short-range connectivity using Bluetooth.
Husqvarna Automower® Connect app provides the following main capabilities:
Status and control
• Receive the current status of the mower.
• Receive push notifications if the mower is stopped or is brought outside the installation.
• Send Start, Pause and Park commands to the mower.
Configure and install
• Have the mower’s complete menu system on your mobile device.
• View and change the mower settings, e.g. timers and cutting height.
• Take advantage of the high resolution and color display on your mobile device to enhance the interaction with the mower.
Security (applicable for Husqvarna Automower® Connect long-range connectivity)
• Track your mower’s GPS position in real time.
• Receive push notification alarm in the event of theft.
iOS 12 - Start and Park UI Fixes
Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but needs more
Overall works good as long as your mower doesn’t lose connection. Would be great if Automower could also be set to Wi-Fi as most home Wi-Fi cover the area around the house that gets mowed.
Also, scheduling needs some rework for ease of use and real use cases. The main use case that cannot be done is setting number of days between mowing. Every other or every third day cannot be scheduled when you can only do a special day of week time based schedule. One would want both to be possible. Also, it would be nice to set temporary scheduling for things like weather tomorrow so don’t mow.
Machine maintenance: would be great to have a basic timer that tracks number of hours mowed since last service for things like cleaning and blade changes.
Why does the app persistently lose the password
The refreshed ui is an improvement. At least now we can see the battery level. But the constant loss of the password, unlike any other app on my phone, is extremely annoying. I had to change it from a complex password to a simple one to make this more useful, at the expense of security. Hey, this is a lawnmower app, not a banking app—there is no good security reason for inconveniencing users every couple of weeks. And you are encouraging weaker passwords.
Please make it possible to start the mower from the app when it now requires a manual start from the dock. I don’t see any good reason for this gross inconvenience.
Awful! Bring back the old version!
This new version is useless! I never write reviews but this update is so BAD I felt compelled to! The notifications use to explain what was wrong with the mower and did it in a fun way. Now notifications are generic, when they come through! You use to be able to zoom in on the map to find out exactly where your mower was, not anymore. And you could follow it around in somewhat real time. It was easier to navigate to the map and the mowers info. I don't care about the battery percentage, bring back the easy of use of the old app and the fun of the notifications! Such a disappointment especially considering the cost of the mower.
- Husqvarna AB
- 163 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Husqvarna AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.