By Cloudburst Research Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Chosen by Apple for App Store Essentials *
AutoStitch is the highest-quality panorama app available on the App Store, generating beautiful wide-angle panoramas of up to 18 megapixels, with no visible seams.
AutoStitch is the only panorama app that can stitch photos in any order or arrangement, including vertical, horizontal, or mixed arrangements. It achieves superb image quality by stitching full-resolution camera images rather than low-resolution video frames as used in other apps.
Our new StitchGuide* mode makes it easy to capture exactly the scene that you want. The augmented reality interface elegantly displays the positions where previous images have been taken, making it easy to line up your next photo perfectly.
(*StitchGuide requires an iPhone4/iPad2/iPod5 or newer, and iOS 5.0 or greater)
● Simple and intuitive interface. Just snap overlapping images and tap "Stitch"
● Highest quality and resolution available on the app store (up to 18 megapixels!)
● Stitch any number from 2 to 40 or more images, in any arrangement
● Stitch photos that were taken with any camera app
● Crop the result with automatic or manual cropping
● Share your creations via email, Facebook, or Twitter
What the reviewers have been saying:
- “The new AutoStitch is -- amazingly -- even better than the old one” -- Cult of Mac
- "AutoStitch raises the bar on iPhone panoramas... an excellent program that lets you take the pictures while it does the work." -- TUAW
- "Having a camera on the iPhone allows for some cool applications and AutoStitch is definitely one of the coolest." -- Appolicious
What's New in Version 6.1
New AutoStitch icon!
Bug fixes and improvements.
Best Panorama app
I tried a bunch of panorama apps. This one's the best. Much better than the built-in iPhone camera.
Once again a great update to my favorite iPhone stitching program!!! If you want the best quality stitching then you want Autostitch! I have been stitching since 1995 and I use Autostitch almost every day and several times a day! There is not another stitching program quite like it!!!
Very cool! Works AutoMAGICally!!! Well worth the money!!!!
This is one of the earliest apps that I ever paid for. Over three years later, it's still one of the best!!!!
BUT I DISAPPROVE OF THE NEW ICON! It’s not clear what it means at all and does not represent your product at all.
Even with the panorama option in iOS 6, this has WAY more ability. You can go tall and wide (at the same time) simulating a very wide angle lens. And I think the images look less warped than the native panorama.
Works amazing, it does do this completely automatically, there is no user intervention to lining up the photos.
It's SO fun and easy to use!!!
I scanned in some slides from 30 years ago and saw a few had matching backgrounds and AutoStitch put them all together for me.
It's only gotten confused when I did a 360 panorama and the same railing showed up several times in the image.
There is a separate iPad version (which I also own), but this one works pretty good in 2x mode.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 05, 2013
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Cloudburst Research Inc.
- © 2013 Cloudburst Research
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.