Browse the Something Awful forums nicely on your iPhone and iPad!
• Every forum and subforum!
• Quickly check your bookmarked threads!
• Built-in SALR!
• Smilie stickers and keyboard!
• Upload images and pictures!
• Private messages!
• Favorite forums!
• Rap sheets!
• Excessive exclamation marks!
• The "Pull for next" setting triumphantly returns!
• Fewer crashes in the Forums list!
• Fewer crashes restoring posts-in-progress with images!
Ratings and Reviews
Works great except..
iPhone 7+ has trouble expanding thread groups sometimes. If I try expanding “games” for example to see the sub-forums it doesn’t always register and sometimes causes it to crash unexpectedly.
Please fix when you can! Love the app otherwise. 🙂
One gripe, but a fantastic app
I honestly wish there was a search function, but other than that, this is a fantastic way to browse the Something Awful forums. In some ways I even prefer the app to the website itself.
Great app for the best forums on the web!
Who needs tea friends when you can argue with people on the internet? This app lets me do just that, and on the go!
- Nolan Waite
- 48.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Awful contributors
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.