A multiplayer third-person shooter starring mechanical titans created by professional developers. True console gaming is now available on your mobile device! Obliterate your enemy with superior tactics and firepower at the touch of your fingertips!
“We now have a perfect mobile shooter where your proficiency in battle depends on skill and tactics.” - LiveCraft
Red Button's team are GameDev veterans and are proud to bring you their latest masterpiece.
— Light, Medium, and Heavy titans of different kinds. You can find here anything from reworks of traditional bipedal robots up to next-gen “mech-arachnids” that are able to climb any terrain;
— Distinctive team roles: support/artillery, tank, assault, and scout. Choose what you prefer the most;
— Rocket launchers, machine guns, and railguns. Assault the enemy with everything from heavy submachine guns up to an orbital strike made by the interplanetary dropship;
— Customizable experience. Swap out more than just your weapons - you can modify everything from armor plating to chassis enhancements! Over 150 combinations of upgrades personalize your titan by affecting its speed, durability, and even the overall look of your walking deadly fortress;
— Tomorrow's world in today's physics. Unreal Engine 4 allows us to get the physics of our war machines just right, delivering a high-tech, realistic battle simulator;
— Small gaming sessions 6-10 minutes long. It is a real adrenaline injection that's always in your pocket. You can play wherever and whenever you want: from your favorite comfy couch to a quick match while travelling.
Sounds like your kind of fun? It's free to play, so what are you waiting for? Join us on the battlefield, Pilot!
Feedback? Suggestions? Need to report an issue? email@example.com
- A new store and upgrade system.
- A new Titan, Cormorant, has been added and will be available as prizes in community-based competition. In later updates it will be released as an IAP, and then for EC purchase.
- The efficiency of titans’ radars (responsible for the enemy detection) can be increased with certain upgrades. The initial range of detection for all titans except Tirpitz is 500 m. Tirpitz has 700 m.
- Titans now have the radar signature that correlates with the minimum range on which enemies’ markers are shown. Light titans have 0.8 pt. (80%), it means that light titans will be noticed while 80% closer. This way, Tirpitz (which detection coefficient is 700 m.) will see the enemy “lights” only at 700*0.8 = 560 m. Medium titans have 1 pt. (100%), heavies - 1.3 pt. (130%). Cormorant’s detection coefficient is 1.15 pt. (115%). It can be upgraded (decreased) with the help of special upgrades (Stealth technologies) in the core section of the upgrade system.
- The speed of Hammers, Inquisitors, Tormentors, Manglers’ projectiles is decreased during the flight according to their ballistics specifics.
- The impulse received after the hit of armor piercing rounds is decreased based on how much (depends on missile velocity) it flies.
- The aiming system has been developed. Now, touching the joystick slightly will not lead to problems with aiming unless you don’t move it on purpose. At the same time, the erroneously high accuracy while aiming at the maneuvering targets (which change their speed and direction of movement) has been decreased.
- Basic accelerators now affect only base movement speed.
- Sprint accelerators now affect only the sprint speed.
- Heavy and Light armor now affect jump ability performance.
- Jump Acceleration” was added to each jumping Titan’s description. This will let you see all the the impact on a Titans jump performance when upgrades are installed.
- Jumps are more efficient, meant to cover distance rather than stay in the air for too long.
- All weapons have received an additional upgrade slot.
- All upgrade modifications are now fixed numerical increases or decreases. (For example, if an upgrade decreases cooldown by “-1”, nothing will affect this “-1”.)
- Magazines for Mangler, Hammer, Tormentor and Beacon no longer affect weapon reload time.
- The various weapon upgrades were rebalanced due to the new algorithms and the number of upgrade slots available.
- A player’s guide was added to the hangar.
- The hangar now has background music.
- Titans and weapons rebalance
- Mass annihilation of bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but needs improvements
The amazing graphics, physics, and tactics required to play well in this game are what make it great. However, it would be better than War Robots in almost every way if it wasn’t for the game lacking content. Not enough maps, Titans and weapons, which would eventually make the game kind of boring. This game requires skill unlike War Robots, so there should be a chat system. Also, I’ve noticed that the game has these really bright icons(e.g. titan’s ammo bar, “PLAY” button, “CLOSE” button, EC icon, etc.) which can hurt the player’s eyes, and looking at the hangar HUD is especially headache inducing. I’ve noticed quite a few bugs as well. For example, the Inquisitor’s ammo rack sometimes shows itself preparing 4 rounds just for 1 salvo of 2 shots, you can spot an enemy just by just sticking 1 or 2 legs out from cover when playing as Nelly, and when a titan walks back and forth in the hangar it doesn’t make sound at all. However, this game has only been released (to the US) for a few days as I posted this review, and I might make this rating better as time passes and this game improves.
Thank you! 😀
Being honest, I used to be in love with War Robots. Back in it’s prime, it was an amazing game. But when it started to get pay to win, it became more of a grind and I started to not like it that much anymore. Also, I tried to post a review, but it said I didn’t own the app, even though I clearly did. I became frustrated. As I was scrolling through the reviews, I found someone who recommended this game. At first, I was a little skeptical. I usually don’t get games that are really new, unless I’ve heard about it a lot. But when I got it, I was surprised. It’s very interesting and entertaining, and I love it. The graphics are amazing, and there is little to no lag. I would recommend this game to others, and enjoy it immensely. Thank you for finally having a game that’s not pay to win, as well as unfair.
War robots who??
Most people know what war robots is. This game does need some work but it’s much better than war robots imo. The game is balanced unlike war robots. I think the game needs a mini map, a way to tell how much health ur enemy has left, a button to lock onto a single target. Also needs the ability to reload weapons when u want not just when ur out. The scaling as far as size could us some work. But it’s not bad. Also matches need to start sooner that 2+ mins. I get it’s new and there aren’t that many people playing. But seems the game is putting bots in there. Ok fine let’s just play not wait 2 to 3 mins to see if people will show up. Yes after all this is fixed or added. Then add content. But the game has a heck of a lot of promise. Can’t wait to see more. Good game
- Krasnaya Knopka OOO
- 432.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Krasnaya Knopka OOO
- In-App Purchases
- Legendary Titan $19.99
- Premium Account for 30 days $9.99
- Energy Cell $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.