Mumsnet: The Survival Guide
By Bloomsbury Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
· Is it normal to think random strangers are trying to abduct your Precious First Born?
· What do you actually do with a baby all day anyway?
· When do you wean and can you do it without learning to sculpt Macca Pacca out of mashed swede?
· Will you frighten away your childless friends if you attempt to raise any of this with them?
Babies: the Mumsnet Guide is an introduction to the strange world of the postnatal, a world of strong emotions and revolting excretions, the sublime and the ridiculous. It is the gathered up, boiled-down wisdom of thousands of mums and the occasional dad who have posted on Mumsnet.com since its launch in June 2000 about everything to do with life after baby.
From thoughtful advice about breastfeeding, colic and getting some sleep to debates about parenting gurus and the best form of childcare, by way of a fair bit of gore and the odd bit of flagrant silliness about postnatal vaginal circumference and baby names, Babies: the Mumsnet Guide contains the advice, thoughts, experiences and random burblings of thousands of parents. Parents who have done a lot of the worrying for you already.
This is the indispensible guide from the frontline of parenting.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Added excerpt from The Mumsnet Rules.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 28, 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomsbury Publishing
- © mumsnet March 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.