Baby Connect (Activity Logger)
By Seacloud Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, .csv export, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect is the only application available on iPhone, iPad and on the web. It will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
Tens of thousands parents, nannies and child care centers are using daily Baby Connect, more than 100 millions events were saved with the Application.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm and be notified when it's time for the next feeding, diaper change, medicine, ... Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding (iOS 4+ only)
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* Send entries to Twitter or Facebook
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
What's New in Version 3.7.3
More bugs were exterminated in this version
Have been using Baby Connect for 2+ years. Invaluable with a newborn for all those exhausted moments because you don't have to "remember" the details during well checks. Just pull up the app and there the info is. Doctors and nurses both appreciate it.
Past newborn, every time kid gets sick--this makes keeping track of diapers, temps, vomit, and meds easy. All those things that you'll worry about (or will be asked about if you end up in doc office) are right there. No second guessing. No worries.
We also used it to record when teeth came in, milestones such as rolling over and sitting up, and for each word first spoken.
Honestly, I thought my husband was going overboard with this app when our baby was born but now I love it. We are still using it daily and plan to continue using it if/when we have another child.
Can't Live without This App!
I purchased this app two weeks before my daughter was born in 2009. I've since had two more children and continue to use the app for all three children. It is invaluable and even though my oldest child is 5 we still use the app to communicate with each other about daily activities. Our nanny and Grandma have access to the app so we are all in sync regarding the care of our children. This app is easy to use, I love the export to Excel feature for reports. This was invaluable to me during a time when we were trying to uncover a medical issue for one of my children. The pediatrician found the reports extremely helpful. The app helps keep all caretakers on track. Highly recommend, I tell all my friends who are about to have a baby to purchase the app immediately.
Can't nurse without it
Even though my son is 9 months now, I still use this app. All mothers especially new ones will find this so helpful in keeping track of which breast the baby last ate because we all know how hard it is to keep track of everything. We still log poopy diapers to see if it's been awhile, then his crankiness may be constipation. It is so helpful and since it's on my phone and syncs with my husbands phone and our caretakers phone, I know how he's eating and sleeping while I'm at work and anyone can enter information. It's also convenient being on our phones so we don't need to take another device wherever we go.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 21, 2014
- Version: 3.7.3
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Seacloud Software LLC
- © 2010-2014 Seacloud Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.