Baby Connect (Activity Logger)
By Seacloud Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, .csv export, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm and be notified when it's time for the next feeding, diaper change, medicine, ... Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding (iOS 4+ only)
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* Send entries to Twitter or Facebook
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
Necessary but hard to use
I've been using this app with my 9 week old twins since they were born. It's the most comprehensive app I found that tracks the most detailed information and also can be used to track more than one child. It has been very valuable to keep everything straight and has even helped us diagnose some problems with nursing, etc as we look back over the data.
That being said, it is very clunky and difficult to use. Especially for a sleep deprived mom in the middle of the night. The buttons to start and stop nursing timers are way too small. It is extremely common that I accidentally tap just next to the button, which prompts the app to ask me if I want to reset the timer to zero. Navigating around the app, between children or between different tracking features, requires tapping on several different small, precise parts of the screen. I am constantly accidentally tapping the wrong button and having to back out and start again. It's just not very user friendly at all. It appears the developers considered all the features they wanted to fit into the app and crammed it all in without considering usability or a well-designed user interface at all. I will continue to use the app because I need it, but until they improve or redesign it, it will continue to be a huge pain and annoyance.
Best Baby Log By Far
I'm very OCD with an EMS background, so keeping good records on my kids' health and behavior is very important to me. This app has, by far, been the most thorough, intuitive and shareable tracker I've found. It proved invaluable for keeping track of my daughter's fussy eating, irregular bowel, and illnesses for when we visit the doctor. Now, with my son, there is no easier way to keep track of his crazy nursing habits. The only thing frustrating about is is that we need to purchase the app over again for each device. It would be nice if the base app was free and you only paid once to unlock all features for your shareable account. but, even so... I love it enough I was willing to buy it twice. Once for my phone and once for the iPod that pretty much just stays with baby. I highly recommend it.
A must-have for Twins!!
My husband & I have been using this app since about a week after we brought our twin girls home from the hospital. They gave us paper charts to track diaper changes & feelings but with 2 it was just not convenient. Since we got this app we have used it for everything from feedings, diaper changes, dr visits & medications. It stinks you have to pay $5 per download but the fact that we can each input stuff is so awesome. I would highly recommend this for any new parent, especially parents of multiples. It helps when you're at the Doc & they ask you the basic feeding & diaper questions too b/c they have the charts & it's easy to see a summary of feedings & diaper changes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 24, 2015
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Seacloud Software LLC
- © 2010-2014 Seacloud Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases