Baby Connect (Activity Logger)
By Seacloud Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, .csv export, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm and be notified when it's time for the next feeding, diaper change, medicine, ... Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding (iOS 4+ only)
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* Send entries to Twitter or Facebook
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
What's New in Version 4.3
- The app is now available on Apple Watch.
- New stack bar charts for the Bottle and Cup categories
- New charts for Cup, Solid Food and Drop Off / Pick Up
- New flat colors for the charts, no more gradients.
- Add ability to customize the dashboard page
- Others smaller features and bug fixes
Good functionality, UI/UX needs work
Watch support is great, works well. Overall a very good and useful app, but please optimize for iPhone 6 & 6 Plus. These devices have been out for almost a year and it's inexcusable to have an app look blown up on these screens, especially a paid app. It's a small issue but shows a developer's attention to detail. Visual design could also use a makeover. But, it gets the job done, and that's what matters most.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 02, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Seacloud Software LLC
- © 2010-2014 Seacloud Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases