Baby Connect (Activity Logger)
By Seacloud Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, .csv export, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect is the only application available on iPhone, iPad and on the web. It will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
Tens of thousands parents, nannies and child care centers are using daily Baby Connect, more than 100 millions events were saved with the Application.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm and be notified when it's time for the next feeding, diaper change, medicine, ... Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding (iOS 4+ only)
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* Send entries to Twitter or Facebook
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
- Bug fixes
New in the previous version 4.0:
- Order a Photo Book with the photos saved in Baby Connect.
- Customize the sound for Notifications, Alarms and Reminders.
Amazing!! Well worth the 5 bucks.
This app is a lifesaver for the new parents of twins that are sleep deprived, exhausted and confused on what twin had what happen. My husband and I share the care taking and often pass the kids off throughout the day. This app lets us know from our phones when they last ate, last diaper, and the very important Tylenol or Orajel during teething. It is so handy to be able to answer the doctors questions accurately for each child. When I put in an event it alerts the my husband, however the automatic syncing isn't always up to date and the force sync doesn't always do it's job so sometimes when I open the app it doesn't show what my husband entered even though I got alerts about it. We always talk and double check before giving medicine to be safe in case one of us didn't enter it.
I highly recommend for parents of twins and for moms that are pumping milk too!
Good for multiple users
Have been using this since bringing my son home from the hospital and it works great for recording nursing, diaper changes, pumping and tracking his weight. It nicely displays the number and interval between each thing both as bar graphs and as a 24hr line graph for easy comparison between different days.
Each person has to download and pay to use the app or you can make an account and then anyone taking care of your child can enter it online without paying for the app.
One reviewer said you can't back date entries but you can by adding a new entry and then changing the times or date. If you forget to press stop or enter things it is easy to change.
There are lots of other functions like recording tummy time, sleep, baths, medicine, dr visits, moods, milestones, potty training ... that we aren't using but are nice to have as options. This was a very good 5$ purchase.
Can't live without!!
I've used this app for over 3 years! I started using it when my 3 yo was a nb. And I now have a 6 wk. I stil use the app for my toddler to log his dr appt weight, height, & vaccines. I even added my 7 yo to log the same information.
But the real reason I love is it for nursing and diapers. It does the brain work for me. I even log the baby baths bc who can keep up and remember everything esp with it being my 3rd child. The timer feature for nursing and letting you know what side you ended on is so nice. Then how it keeps a timer for how long it's been is so helpful. I can easily see it's been 2 hrs or I have 30 min left before next feeding. I set the alarm to alert me as well which is nice for those times I'm busy not thinking about needing to nurse. The diaper log helps me make sure he's staying dehydrated & regular.
I also love the summary and graph page. At a glance I can see the average and typical times/lengths of his feedings. How long he's slept or gone thru the night. I even can go back to my last child's log and see all his records for comparison sake. (ie at 6 weeks how often he was feeding or what time he was waking up). Every child is different of course but being able to answer your own questions with what you did last time thru the information you logged is so helpful.
I could go on & on but I need to go nurse ;)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 27, 2014
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Seacloud Software LLC
- © 2010-2014 Seacloud Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.