Baby Connect (Activity Logger)
By Seacloud Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, .csv export, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm and be notified when it's time for the next feeding, diaper change, medicine, ... Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding (iOS 4+ only)
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* Send entries to Twitter or Facebook
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
What's New in Version 5.0.8
Fix bug on growth charts y-axis labels
Fantastic app, super useful from birth through toddler years!
My husband and I have used this app since our daughter was only a few days old and it is fantastic for keeping track of things (especially in those early days when you're sleep deprived and thinking "did I just feed you or was I about to feed you?!") and stay on the same page. I love that it is incredibly customizable (e.g. now that my daughter is weaned, I’ve removed the ‘Nursing’ icon, etc.) For the most part, everything syncs well between our two accounts on two phones. A few things don’t sync well (the list of solid foods seems to be stored locally as the list is different for each of us) but it’s never been a problem. I did have an issue with a small bug (the app was crashing when I tried to reorder items in the solid foods list) and the support team did a great job helping me get around the issue and said it will be fixed in the next version—great support on top of a great app!
We are first time parents, amazing app!!
I have to say, this app has all the abilities to track various newborn activities. Feeding, sleeping, moods, and even custom fields. Also, it's inevitable that you forget to start or stop the clock on various activities. This app is AMAZINGLY flexible to add in start or end times and also do the start times with the time and just type in an end time when you forget. Most important to me is that it's easy to use and when you want to recall various activities down the road the graphs are pretty good, the lists are easy to show times and activities. And not to mention that you can download the data if needed!
Only criticism for the developers on the next version - consider other social media direct connections (e.g. Instagram) similar to how it is set up for Facebook.
This app really saves my life. I'm a nanny taking care of an infant and I need something to easily keep track of her day. I love that you can customize the homepage and put icons for things you frequently use such as: sleep, bottle, and diaper. This app has a timer for sleep, so when the baby falls asleep you simply click "start sleeping" and it will tell you how long he/she has been sleeping. You can also give details for anything from bm consistency (😆) to the amount and type of food they eat. It's seriously great and the icing on the cake is that I can send a daily report at the end of each day. At first it gave me issues of not emailing the parents, but I realized I had to open the Mail app on my iPhone- it had nothing to do with BabyConnect. HIGHLY recommend this app!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 5.0.8
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Seacloud Software LLC
- © 2010-2016 Seacloud Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases