Baby Connect (Activity Logger)
By Seacloud Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, .csv export, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect is the only application available on iPhone, iPad and on the web. It will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
Tens of thousands parents, nannies and child care centers are using daily Baby Connect, more than 100 millions events were saved with the Application.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm and be notified when it's time for the next feeding, diaper change, medicine, ... Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding (iOS 4+ only)
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* Send entries to Twitter or Facebook
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
What's New in Version 3.8
- Show the duration in days instead of hours on the home page buttons when the last event was more than 2 days ago
- Fix rare error in the child age calculation
- Ask confirmation before removing a child
- Fix random disappearance of the kid multi select + button
- Preferences is set to use the start time for feeding by default
- Sleep summary: better accounting for the paused time when the sleep span 2 days .
- Fix the missing right side of the graph when emailing in landscape mode.
- Various additional minor bug fixes
Great, solid, reliable app -- fugly UI
We test-drove several baby logging apps and this was not the first (mainly because the screenshots looked so busted). However, at the time we purchased, this was the only app that enabled multiple caretakers (we have 2 parents, 1 grandparent and 1 nanny) to sync their data among various devices in real time. It makes all the difference. We've been using it to log our daughter's feeding, sleep, diapers and vaccinations and the app never fails. Never crashes. Never loses data. There are apparently bugs, but I've never run across one. And being able to identify graphic trends with the click of a button (I can see her growth spurts in all three areas) and coordinate care among four busy adults is huge. It might seem like a lot, but I did dock one star for the design. Great iPhone apps mean intuitive interfaces and beautiful design. This app has neither. It is by far the ugliest app on my phone. That said, I'd rather have an ugly app that works than a beautiful app with fewer capabilities and more bugs. Mos def a workhorse; not a show pony! But very grateful it's available.
Invaluable for new parents!
If you have a newborn, you need this app. You will not remember what day it is, let alone when you last changed the baby's diaper. I used it to obsessively track all feedings, pumping duration and volume, diapers, baths, etc. The scientist in me loves the fact that I could easily chart progress and change over time -- e.g. if I was taking a new supplement, I could see if it was affecting milk production. My doctor loved that I knew things like exactly how many poopy diapers the baby had in a day. Grandma liked to check in from afar and say things like "looks like it was a tough night!" I could even make sure of things like whether baby was nursing on both sides equally. One annoying glitch, though not a deal breaker, is that at least half the time (though not every time) that I go to save the data for a pumping session, I end up with two entries (the current one and a duplicate of the previous one) and I have to be careful to delete one. Otherwise, I love it!
Best app for new parents. I love all the customization I can do and all the info I can keep track. I started using this with my first baby boy and now he is almost 2yrs and I continue to use it. Now we are expecting our 2nd little girl and I will continue to use it. It's much easier to remember who needs what next. I don't know about you but I'm a very forgetful person and this has helped me keep track of how many hours it was been since my baby ate, slept, had a diaper change. And plus I love how my husband can enter entries from his phone and we are synced. Only thing I would add in the reminders for diaper changes that I could set a reminder for certain amount of hours and not for a set time. That would be better for me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 11, 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Seacloud Software LLC
- © 2010-2014 Seacloud Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.