Baby Connect (Activity Logger)
By Seacloud Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, notifications, reminder alarms, emails, .csv export, an easy to use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm and be notified when it's time for the next feeding, diaper change, medicine, ... Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Setup reminder alarm to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding (iOS 4+ only)
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* Send entries to Twitter or Facebook
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
What's New in Version 4.7
Life saving tool for new mom
Hi I'm a new mom. When your in he hospital nurses are on a schedule making sure the baby is fed but when I came home I had a hard time keeping up that momentum to ensure my baby was growing properly. This app is my saving grace!!
It seriously helped me keep everything organized and helped me keep my sanity because pregnancy forgetfulness didn't go away because I gave birth.
I've tried a few apps and this one was perfect for me. It's easy to use yet so complex and multi functional. If this app crashed I don't know what I'd do! I'm so lost without it. But with it, I'll be able to report to my doctor all of her stats like a professional ;) seriously worth the mula!
The BEST baby tool
we have used this every day since we got it. I originally purchased the app to use while our family was traveling for work and my daughter was being cared for by her nanny. I wanted a way we could all stay connected and track the baby's schedule etc. it worked so well, we've continued to use it in our daily lives at home with multiple care givers. it is my second brain since my first one is often sleep deprived and half-functioning. I've been able to pick up on patterns and shifts more easily; so, I've successfully managed to anticipate my child's needs better. I cannot recommend this app enough!!
Necessity for any new family!
It started because we had to track everything because our son had jaundice, but we realized we loved it. After one year, we still love it. I work and love that I can see when he last ate and how much. It makes me feel as though I'm a part of his day.
Even one year later, I still barely remember what side I last nursed on. This app has helped me in so many ways.
I strongly recommend this app to any new parents that want to remember and track their baby. I even love the analytics. It's easy to see patterns and history of his eating, sleeping, and bathroom habits.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 20, 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Seacloud Software LLC
- © 2010-2014 Seacloud Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases