"My baby loves this game! Even a 9 month old can use it. A great way to get a five minute break while your little one is having lots of fun and learning at the same time!" Alex - iPhone mom and teacher
You can't make a simpler app! Any baby and toddler will be instantly drawn into this app as they discover over 500 unique flashcards and words. The app is so easy to use that even a 9 month old will delight in using the app.
• The app includes over 500 gorgeous flashcards
• The flashcards are grouped into six unique categories to help babies and toddlers learn their abc, numbers, shapes, colors, animals, and first words.
• The app includes multiple examples for each of the letters, numbers, and colors to reinforce learning and keep kids engaged.
• Over 100 beautiful flashcards can be experienced for free. Everything else can be unlocked with one in-app-purchase for just $.99
• The app is 100% ad free.
• We have removed all distractions to make the app super simple and easy to use. There is not even a settings page. To operate the app just tap the screen.
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
- Ensured app works with latest iOS versions
- Ensured app works with latest iOS devices
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Dog, cat, bird????
I like the app. I HATE the "dog" "cat" "bird" examples!!! WHAT is up with naming all the different breeds of cat, dogs, and birds??? Seriously! I just want my toddler to learn "cat" "dog" "bird"!! It is WAY too confusing as a toddler to learn "Dalmatian" "short hair cat" "Gooden retriever" "pigeon" "sparrow" etc instead of just "dog" "cat" "bird". It's the weirdest feature I've ever seen in a toddler app! His Gemini program (communication program developed based on science and research) shows a variety of different pictures of the same type of animal and calls it the generic version of the animal (dog, cat, bird) so the child understands that a type of animal can look many ways. Kudos for using real pictures and a variety but for the love of God PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this issue!!!
When I first saw this app, I was excited! I thought I had finally found a simple Flashcard app that featured the actual letter instead of a huge distracting picture. The ad also made it look like there would be upper case and lower case letters such as H and h.
In order to see what letters are actually there, you have to pay. But when I paid for the full set, I quickly realized that there are not upper and lower case letters. There are only two lower case letters and the rest are uppercase and that is it. So if you are looking for an app that has a J and j card, don’t buy this app.
You have to get this app
Best flashcard app I've seen in a while. My kids is 2 and he loves it. I'm obsessed with the animals even I learned something. This is so cool. I'm looking for other languages now. The English voice is perfect and has a perfect English accent... North American English.... This is perfect for learning I highly recommend it.
- Innovative Investments Limited
- 28.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Grasshopper Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Content $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.