Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fly and survive through the Game of the Year -winning action adventure BADLAND.
Over 30 MILLION players and counting! #1 GAME in 83 countries!
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR!
WINNER of the Apple Design Award!
Apple Editors' Choice worldwide!
5/5 - AppSmile - "A standout game"
4/4 - Slide to Play - "A must-download"
5/5 - AppSpy - "An absolute treat to play"
5/5 - Apple’N'Apps - "One of the best games"
9/10 - Destructoid - "A hallmark of excellence"
4.5/5 - TouchArcade - "Easy to recommend"
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” -- AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” -- Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play.” -- AppSpy
“One of the best experiences on iOS.” -- Apple’N'Apps
“A hallmark of excellence.” -- Destructoid
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR
WINNER of the Apple Design Award
WINNER of the Nordic Indie Sensation Award at Nordic Game
WINNER of the Best Project at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the SCEE Award at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the Best Game - Arcade & Action at the Tabby Awards
Selected Indie Game at PAX 10
Editors' Choice in Macworld
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that's too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
- SINGLE PLAYER campaign with 100+ truly unique levels
- VERSUS mode for up to four players on the same device in 30+ levels
- COOPERATIVE mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- LEVEL EDITOR: Create levels, share & play!
* Start from scratch or modify the official levels
- LEVEL WORLD: New levels to play all the time
* Discuss with the other level makers, share tips and watch level making tutorials at http://forum.badlandgame.com
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Supports 3D Touch
* Super precise flying using touch
* Quick actions added to home screen icon to quickly access single player and editor
- Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience
- Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
- iCloud support (player's game progress is synced with all linked iOS devices)
- iOS 7 Game Controller support
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
What's New in Version 3.2
Update #26 brings new features and improvements:
- New editor tool: Linker
* Link any object together with anything. You can even add decorations to the Clony!
- Editor: Dynamic values can now be shown in Label objects
* Create your own countdown timers!
- Editor: Force object can now be attached to the Clony as well
- Editor: Link objects to multiplayer checkpoints to create dynamic levels depending on the number of players
- Editor: Load your own levels to Editor through My Levels in Level World in case you have lost them
- iPad Pro now supports full resolution
- Fixed multitouch issue in multiplayer/coop
Huge thanks for creating already more than 20 000 levels and counting!
Get ready for something amazing! ;)
My search for the best game on the App Store is finally complete. Along with its sequel, badland is without a doubt the most mind blowing, visually stunning, intellectually stimulating, and absolute best sounding game on any App Store. I'll even go as far as saying its the most unique and viscerally entertaining experience anyone could have in the palm of their hands. Yes my friends this game is beyond perfection. With its luscious graphics, and while used with high quality headphones, the sound effects will absolutely blows you away! The whirring of saw blades and the laser beams that make it sound like there is a light saber fight in your head and so much more! This game is insanely difficult while at the same time it's so incredibly addicting that you never give up even on the toughest of puzzles until you eventually get through and are bombarded with an overwhelming sense of accomplishment and satisfaction! An absolute masterpiece from beginning to end‼️‼️‼️‼️
Couldn't be better.
This game is great. My grandpa got it on his iPad and my cousin and I played it for hours trying to beat each other's little dudes. (A story coming up) One time we were playing our favorite level on 2P'r and he got the small power up and I got the huge power up and the spears were being shot and he dodged none (but he still got small xD) and I dodged a lot of them. He would have won. But I squished him with all my "people". It's really worth buying and I rarely buy any games.
This is for that one review with one star rating: If the levels were unbeatable, then explain how my grandpa beat both games and got all 3 stars on everyone? Every. Level. Is. Beatable.
Definitely worth it.
Yep it's a pretty great game. It isn't that challenging if you are playing just to complete the levels. But if you're like me and you want to go for 100% completion, it's very hard. I recommend completing some levels first, then go back and do some of the missions and complete them without dying (that's the real challenge). What I like most about the game is the level editor. It's a complete level editor, and you can do whatever the developers did in the official levels. Then some levels are featured in its own level thing and yeah it's awesome. It's works fine on my iPad mini.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 09, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 172 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Frogmind Oy
- © 2016 Frogmind
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes