By Panaiotis Panaiotis
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Music. No experience required.™
Bandojo for iPhone and iPad…a musical instrument you can learn to play just by exploring.
Co-create beautiful music along with Bandojo’s inspiring accompaniments.
Choose a texture…stimulate your creativity with exotic sounds, rhythms, and harmonies. The Sound Sensei controls the scale and the rhythm to fit within each sound environment.
Play alone or with friends on your desktop or laptop computer, iPhone and iPad.
Play on a colorful Melody Palette
• Glide or tap with one finger to play a melody.
• Use two, three or even five fingers at once to play chords and clusters of sound.
• Wirelessly connect your iPad or iPhone to a desktop or laptop computer and use it as an additional touchscreen controller with *BandojoPlus.
Not just accompaniments–the Sound Sensei generates endlessly changing musical textures
• Many styles, scales, modes, and moods.
• 40 different immersive sound textures included.
• Additional textures available soon.
Choose your Melody instrument
• 16 different melody instruments available for each accompaniment you choose.
• Wide range of choices, including dulcimer, banjo, viola, harp…and distortion guitar.
• Reeds, strings, keyboards, brass and world instruments.
• Includes percussion and sound effects.
Control the experience…or be carried along with the flow
• Choose an accompaniment to fit your mood…or allow the accompaniment textures to cycle continuously.
• Choose the key, mode, tempo, volume…or let the Sound Sensei choose, and change your melody to match.
• Play rhythms freely…or use Rhythm Lock to guide you towards simpler or more complex play.
Play wirelessly with friends
• Collaborate or jam.
• Host one or two friends using your iPhone or iPad.
• Hosting the group using BandojoPlus enables you to play with friends on iPhone, iPad and desktop or laptop computer.
Learn while you play
• Melody Palette button labels show solfege, scale numbers, pitch names and octave registers.
• Three Melody Palette sizes—8 x 8, 5 x 5 and 3 x 3—allow players to start simple and grow their skills.
• Melody Palette skins, including Monsters and Shapes, are a fun way to engage young players.
• Harmony buttons let you change the accompaniment’s chord root to create chord progressions.
Use Bandojo with BandojoPlus: the best of both worlds
• Superior sound and more instrument choices from your desktop or laptop computer.
• Touchscreen interface from the iPhone or iPad allows sweeping and tapping using one, two, five or more fingers. Play single lines or chords and clusters of sound.
• Use your desktop or laptop mouse and keyboard, your MIDI keyboard, and your iOS touchscreen devices simultaneously.
• Visit us at www.bandojo.us for more about BandojoPlus.
Help is at hand
• A feature map quickly gets you started so you can play right away.
• On-line help and an FAQ fill in the details.
Record on your desktop or laptop computer with BandojoPlus
• Create soundtracks for your videos…or your life.
• CD quality, shareable sound files.
Visit us at www.bandojo.us for more information.
*BandojoPlus is a cross-platform version for desktop and laptop computers.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Melody palette can be used as a harmony palette. New options for harmony.
Improved performance and reliability.
Bug fixes, especially when used as a member in Group Play.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 01, 2017
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 42.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Panaiotis Panaiotis
- ©2015-2017 Panaiotis. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.