Bank of America - Mobile Banking
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app1 for U.S.-based accounts2.
Manage Your Accounts
• Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards3
• Set or edit travel notices for eligible cards
• Order check copies3
• Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)4
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/Edit Pay To accounts
• Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account6
Contact Us Easily
• Quickly reach a representative for help or questions with your accounts7
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards8
• Get exclusive credit card offers
Help Stay Secure
• Change Online ID or Passcode
• Set up Touch ID® to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode
• Use SafePass® for additional security (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you when you sign in to the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
• View account activity and balances
• Receive alerts
Apple Watch Terms & Conditions: From your iPhone®, launch BofA app, go to Profile & Settings > Apple Watch
1 All App features may not be available at all locations.
2 Requires U.S. residence for opening accounts.
3 Fees may apply.
4 Email and mobile transfers require enrollment in the service and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply. See the Online Banking Service Agreement for details, including cut-off and delivery times. Data connection required. Wireless carrier charges may apply.
5 To use Bill Pay, you must first enroll for the service in Online Banking.
6 Mobile Check Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. In the app, select Help & Support, then Mobile Check Deposit for details, including funds availability, deposit limits, proper disposal of checks, restrictions and terms and conditions. Requires at least a 2-megapixel camera. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
7 This feature is not available to all mobile banking customers. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply.
8 Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept App Permissions to allow access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access these functions until you use the associated feature, such as using your location to find an ATM. For more information, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues? Visit our in-app Help for troubleshooting.
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPhone, Touch ID and Apple Watch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2016 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 7.0.0
With our new redesigned app, it’s easier to find and use our most popular features. Plus, we’ve added some other requested enhancements:
•Simplified design for easier use and navigation
•Credit card rewards redemption options
•FICO® Score at no cost for consumer credit card customers
•Spanish language option
Let us know how we’re doing by rating the app in the App Store.
Ehh it's ok. Liked previous version better.
I understand the improvements to have all functions available when you click on each account. Before you had to go to the menu and look for what you needed, which I didn't mind. The only thing now is I can't seem to find the BankAmerideals. Before you would select it from the menu and it will take you to the screen so you can see all the offers and you can activate them. Did you guys forget about those? You only have the manage settings for it. Where are the actual deals? Please update and update that password issue at the sign in. Not everyone has Touch ID and can remember a long complicated password. I know you guys think it's a security feature to not have it be pasted, but you guys are making it less convenient and easier for users.
Can no longer use secure passwords
...therefore I can no longer use my app.
Let's realize one thing. The only strings of 10+ characters that the human brain (most of them) can keep in short-term memory (a sort of biological RAM) are ones that can represent phrases or sounds to us. "C@T$&d0g5", for example. That's just how human cognition is set up. Those are also the easiest passwords to hack. Like other users, that's not what I want my banking password to be. I have password manager and have 30+ entries in it with unique passwords. I can no longer paste from that app in order to log into BofA app. That means I can no longer use this app. I'm not about to change my password to something I can easily remember and thus something that can easily be hacked. This NEEDS to be changed back. I'll have to uninstall the app otherwise and laboriously use the browser. What a turn for the worse...
This upgrade is awful!!! I used to be able to swipe right to get to the prior or main screen - now I can't!!! Why show me only a few transactions or upcoming bills and force me to choose to see everything??!! I would like to set these options myself. Having to dive into subscreens to see specials offers is annoying and not okay - this used to be easy to see/do from the main screen, major epic fail!!! The only improvement is access to FICO scores, better than nothing!!! How about allowing access to details on home equity loan accounts - if I can do this from the main website why can't I do it from the app???!!!
This redesign, or downgrade in user accessibility, makes me want to switch to another bank!! I used to rave about BoA's website as one of the main reasons to stick with this bank ... now this advantage is long gone by the seaside ...
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 26, 2016
- Version: 7.0.0
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2016 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.