Bank of America - Mobile Banking
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with Bank of America® Mobile Banking.* Enjoy a fast, optimized experience for your iPhone®.
Mobile Check Deposit: Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them right away1
BankAmeriDeals®: Choose deals and get cash back right into your account2
Email & Mobile Transfers: Securely send money using a mobile number or email address3
Notifications: Set up and manage account alerts
Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs, banking centers4
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking.
1Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability, other restrictions.
2Earned cash back credited to an eligible Bank of America account the month following redemption. Restrictions apply; see Terms.
3Must enroll in program. No fee to send/receive money. Bank of America checking/savings account required to send money. Can transfer only to U.S.-based consumer bank accounts. Dollar/frequency limits apply. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
4Must enroll in Bill Pay or add external transfer accounts via Online Banking.
* Having general app issues? Try clearing the browser cache (Settings > Safari > Clear Cookies) and restarting the device. If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting to our app, try resetting your modem/router.
* If you’re having difficulties making a check deposit, here are some suggestions:
- Make sure the check is a standard-sized personal or business check from a U.S. financial institution, in U.S. dollars. Oversized or undersized checks (such as rebate checks) may not be accepted via mobile deposit
- If the Deposits button doesn’t appear, your Camera setting may be turned off. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and verify that the camera is turned on.
- Take the photo 10-13 inches above the check, leaving some space around the check within the designated frame to prevent cropping
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
©2014 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 4.4.97
*Corrected account transfers issues:
- Problems when selecting a calendar date
- Scheduled/recurring transfers to a Merrill Lynch account not appearing in mobile
*Corrected issue encountered by some credit card customers unable to view transactions
*Minor enhancements, fixes
NOTE: For optimal app performance, you should use iOS6 or higher.
Attention: In late February, Apple issued an important security update. You should update your software to ensure your information is secure. Go to Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install. If you’re using iOS7, please install version 7.0.6. If you’re using iOS6, please install version 6.1.6
Does everything I need it to do and more!
I love this app! It's great for making payments on my BOA credit card, keeping track of my balances and what has/hasn't yet been debited to my accounts. I love the deposit feature and being able to deposit checks as soon as I receive them without needing to make a trip to a bank or ATM. It's a huge convenient time saver for me. The feature where you can see deals for getting cash back is wonderful as well :) it shows what local businesses or restaurants currently have cash back deals if you pay with your BOA cards. It's like making money while spending money haha Overall it's a great app for personal checking/savings accounts and your BOA credit accounts
Lacks mortgage support
I only have a mortgage with BofA. I really need the app to allow me to do the following:
1) I need to be able to pay my BofA mortgage with my checking account that I have at my credit union. The full BofA website lets me. Why not the mobile app?
2) I need to be able to see monthly transaction details on how much I have paid for principal and interest.
3) I need to see my loan details (interest rate, remaining months, etc).
4) I need to be able to make principal-only payments. The full site allows me to allocate the monthly accordingly. The app doesn't.
Don't forget your home loan customers, BofA! We need to be mobile, too!
Great banking app
I have a checking, savings and credit card accounts through boa. The mobile app is fast and easy to use. I use it to check my account balance, transfer money and pay my credit card bill. If you need to do more than that like pay your mortgage I suggest you go on the computer. But if you have just a simple account setup this app works perfectly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 25, 2014
- Version: 4.4.97
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2014 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.