Bank of America - Mobile Banking
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with Bank of America® Mobile Banking. Our redesigned app makes it easier than ever.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View linked Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment account balances
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Set up Touch ID™ to securely sign in to the app as an alternative to using your Passcode
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
• See account balances (including the ability to select one account to be displayed in your glances)
• View recent transactions
• Receive Alerts
Apple Watch Terms & Conditions: From your iPhone®, launch BofA app, go to Profile & Settings > Apple Watch
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
Having general app issues?
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPhone and Apple Watch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Touch ID is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 6.4.0
Thank you for your feedback! We’ve heard your requests and are happy to provide you with a new Mobile Banking app that supports:
Here are some of the additional enhancements in this app release:
•The home screen has a new design and includes the ability to sign in using your fingerprint
•It’s easier to schedule an appointment with a specialist for help or advice
•Deposit your checks with confidence. Now you’ll see the digital check image immediately on the confirmation screen, along with your confirmation number.
As always, there’s more to come in future releases. Please continue to tell us how we can make your mobile experience better.
Touch ID is a trademark of Apple Inc. Apple Watch is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Direct connection is great!
I've been making good use of check deposits from home, bill payments, & transfers for some time. Today I discovered that you can reach a person to deal with a specific problem from within the app. Select the category & tap to call. Call gets picked up right away. No hold. No entering acct number and having to repeat it later. Just give your name, so they can see it's the one on the account, which they know from the app. Got automatic payment stopped with minimum effort. Minor problem is that touch-id sometimes isn't really allowed even when turned on.
What's going on?!
I haven't been able to get into this app for 3 days! Normally it's super easy for me to check my accounts and make sure I stay in the black. I even deleted it and downloaded again an it's still giving me an error. When I click on app support, that also goes no where. I assume everyone is having the same issue and they are all trying to get support. I hope this gets fixed soon and I shouldn't get a penalty if I overdraft my account since I can't see it...lol. Other than this glitch, I really dig this app. Easy to transfer money between accounts and find bank locations when I need them and I am in an unfamiliar part of town.
URL scheme support and Touch ID
Thanks for implementing Touch ID and for bringing back the ability to launch the app via URL scheme in Launch Center Pro. However, with the recent update when I launch BofA from Launch Center Pro using the URL, the app hangs at the splash screen. I have to swipe the screen aside and tap "Sign In" in order to access the Touch ID screen. If I launch the app by clicking the native app icon rather than using the URL, the app appropriately opens at the Touch ID sign in screen and I can immediately sign into the app. Can you fix this behavior so that the app will open at the Touch ID screen when launched via the URL scheme?
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 10, 2015
- Version: 6.4.0
- Size: 52.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2015 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.