Bank of America - Mobile Banking
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with Bank of America® Mobile Banking. Our redesigned app makes it easier than ever.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View linked Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment account balances
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Set up Touch ID™ to securely sign in to the app as an alternative to using your Passcode
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
• See account balances (including the ability to select one account to be displayed in your glances)
• View recent transactions
• Receive Alerts
Apple Watch Terms & Conditions: From your iPhone®, launch BofA app, go to Profile & Settings > Apple Watch
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
Having general app issues?
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPhone and Apple Watch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Touch ID is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 6.4.8
Minor fixes and improvements
Great except one thing..(pls implement this!)
The UI is solid and easy to use. The only thing I'm missing out of this app (compared to the Chase banking app) is notifications on credit card charges. Currently with the B of A app, you can receive notifications ONLY when a charge is posted to your credit card. This often happens the next day; you get your notification for that $10 Target purchase that you made yesterday. This gets really confusing especially when you use your card constantly. What would be better is if the app would notify you once a charge is posted and pending (this is how Chase does it), so you get the notification seconds after your card is swiped. It's a great way to verify you're not being overcharged (or undercharged) when you make a purchase. Please change this devs! :)
Recently had a chase account (no longer have one) and the chase app and let me tell you, that app updates everything as soon as a transaction occurrs. (With exact amounts). However, the Bank of America app has yet to update a transaction I made a week ago! The app is either not recording all the transactions (like my transfers from checking to saving through keep the change) or not updating. And when you go to deposit checks I have to take many pictures of the back. Makes the process lengthy and very annoying. I know I'm comparing the apps a lot but with the chase app at most I had to take 2 pictures and it would be good. I wish Bank of America would pump up their app and allow it to be more accurate.
Works just like expected
I don't use every feature of this app and I don't have a lot of accounts or complexity with my account. I have one account and I look at my account moderately to see my balance and my purchases shortly after they occur. I do use the mobile deposit feature which I find pretty useful and handy and far I haven't found any flaws when using these basic but very useful features of the app and I've been using it for a few months now. Meets expectations perfectly.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 6.4.8
- Size: 70.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2015 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.