Bank of America - Mobile Banking
By Bank of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank conveniently and securely with Bank of America® Mobile Banking. Our redesigned app makes it easier than ever.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
Having general app issues?
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
What's New in Version 6.3.10
Thanks for your feedback! Improvements/fixes below:
· Now you can choose how to make a check deposit—by using automatic image capture (recommended) or taking the photo yourself
· Preferred customers can now schedule phone appointments to discuss everyday banking needs
· As a reminder, if we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
There’s more to come in future releases, including Touch ID.
I'm only writing because I'm extremely mad that I couldn't look up my bank account because there was a required update. There shouldn't be a required anything to use my BANKING. Because I couldn't look up my info in the middle of the store (I'm not using data to download for an update) I miscalculated my grocery spending. I should not have to download anything regardless of it takes 5 seconds, to see my own bank info. The app is so I don't have to call in and listen to the robot tell me to dial all my account numbers just to hear my balance.
The ability to deposit checks into our accounts by simply taking pictures with our phone of the check is simply amazing. Think about it – when you have to run to the bank to make some deposits or transfer some funds you might be gone for an hour or more.
Outside of that being able to view balances, payments, etc. is very very convenient and I would highly recommend downloading this app if you use this bank!!
Depositing checks doesn't work anymore
I used to do mobile deposits once in a while and everything worked fine but after the recent updates it has been a pain to do a deposit. I do this not very often and it was convenient to save the trip to the bank but in the last 2-3 months I always get an error that the app cannot read the front of the check - doesn't matter how clear the picture is and whether I used the auto or manual mode. Last time it somehow went through after lot of attempts but this time I made more than 20 copies and still nothing. It seems I am better off driving to the bank - this is not reliable feature :(
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 6.3.10
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bank of America
- © 2015 Bank of America Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.