bant - Simplifying diabetes
By University Health Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your lifestyle (blood glucose, meal photos, step counts, and weight). Get personalized insights. Improve your diabetes.
bant integrates with the Health app to read and write your weight and blood glucose readings.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
We've made some improvements:
- Keypad now appears when adding a blood glucose reading
- Included the app version in feedback emails
- Added the ability to turn the trend reviews on/off in Settings
Great upgrade, modern look
Review update, Dec 6, 2016:
This new version looks great and it now works flawlessly with IOS10.
It now syncs with the Apple Health app, instead of the Microsoft Health Vault; you can choose different times of testing, pre or post meal time.
As soon as I upgraded my iPhone 5S to IOS10, the syncing function with MS Health stopped working and gives an error message instead.
This app needs updating.
Review update: June 26, 2017:
I am getting duplicate entries for every log. Why?
The only difference is the occasion (post dinner v. post snack).
This seems to be a bug.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 27.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: University Health Network
- © 2017 University Health Network
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.