BarTunes allows you to control iTunes from your Mac's menu bar.
Quickly view album artwork, play/pause, skip forward and jump back through your music,
with controls right in the menu bar.
• Play/Pause, Next, Previous controls in menu bar (optional)
• View album artwork in menu bar (optional)
• Rate/Get Rating of current song
• Quickly view song, album & artist name
- Fixes for newer versions of iTunes and OS X 10.11
- Added ability to "love" a track when using newer versions of iTunes (12.4.1+)
Ratings and Reviews
nice but small suggestion
this app is free so my feeling is no negativity allowed . . . period. But, it would be nice if you could ‘rewind’ to the start of a song instead of going to the previous song. For now the controls only let you go to the song before or the song after. You know - in the case of go back: need also the single < not only the double <<
Perfect menu bar iTunes controller
Great little app for controlling iTunes. I started out only using the play/pause, next, and back buttons but have also gotten used to having the additional controls just a click away in the menu bar. Well done!
Love it–just what you need and nothing more. I find it especially useful when using other applications and not wanting to go back to iTunes. For example, listening to music or transcribing an audio file into a word processor.
Again, THANK YOU!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.