Batman: Arkham Underworld
By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ARE YOU READY TO RULE GOTHAM CITY?
Become the city’s next criminal mastermind as you fight your way to the top in Batman: Arkham Underworld!
Recruit DC Comics super-villains to do your dirty work, then train an army of thugs to attack your rivals. Grow your criminal empire and crush your enemies to earn loot and respect. Create the ultimate hideout full of traps, security forces and hidden dangers to defend your turf from other aspiring crime lords.
Earn enough respect on the streets? Get ready to take on Batman to secure your status as Gotham City’s ultimate threat!
• COMMAND iconic DC Comics super-villains including the Riddler, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Harley Quinn and more!
• BUILD the ultimate criminal hideout for you and your thugs
• CRUSH your enemies and RAID their turf with intense PVP action!
• CONTROL the streets as you earn respect and expand your empire
• BATTLE through intense story-missions within Gotham City’s neighborhoods
• LEVEL UP your super-villains and unlock new abilities
Please Note: Batman: Arkham Underworld is free to play, but it does contain items that can be purchased with real money.
Currently this game is only compatible with iPhone 5 or later iPad Mini 2 or later and 3rd Generation iPad or later.
What's New in Version 1.0.198473
**New WayneTech Devices: Tactics**
• Violet isotopes can now be found! Use them to build devices that unlock special tactics and mods.
• Violet devices can also be acquired through Lockboxes.
• Daily Lockboxes have been updated to “Protection Money” and can include cash, respect, diamonds and devices!
**New Super-Villain abilities**
• Super-Villain level cap increased.
• New level 5 Super-Villain abilities have been unlocked.
•Bug fixes, balance changes, and performance updates.
For more detailed patch notes & bug fixes, visit the forums here: https://forums.arkhamunderworld.com/index.php?forums/general-discussion/
Deserves a lot more popularity than it already has
As you'd expect from an Arkham game going mobile with a lot replay-ability, it's a CoC style of game, but it's a lot more simplified and fun. It's story is sort of canon to the main Arkham games, but rest assured you can give this a pass. Base building is a lot of fun and defending it requires creativity... if only the bases were defendable. It's basically impossible to do so, just put down what you think it a good defense and stick with it, upgrade it, but you just might be toppled over anyway. The Super-Villains are a lot of fun to play with, you've got your favorite Arkham villains (except Joker) and more on the way (still no Joker). The only two troops that are effective are thugs and tanks, I can't see the value in a troop with a low health pool and damage to be effective (keep in mind I haven't unlocked everyone yet). Super-Villains are OP, and the gas drone. So could I recommend this game? Absolutely. If you have time on your hands and patience, give it a shot. (Oops, left it hanging, but play it yourself, we need a lot more players)
Poison ivy please❤️❤️❤️
I really like this game the graphics are awesome the storyline is cool 😎 and I like the conflicts with valcon the villains in the game are really cool but I think you should add poison ivy. She would be an awesome character her attacks could be plant vines or a plant that eats people or maybe her poisonous kiss and her abilities could be releasing pheromone toxins and she could control all the goons in a room or nearby even and help her fight but not the super villain that would make her to powerful but just imagine that would be awesome and her room could be covered in plants it would be really cool and adding another female character would make a lot of people happy and who better than one of the most well known batman villains like poison ivy please take my thoughts into consideration and maybe put poison ivy into the game thanks😀❤️
Lots of fun! I want more!
So, I've always wanted to play a Batman-themed game like this. Always wanted to try my hand as a villain. And while I would love to experience something like GTA in Gotham, this is a great strategic alternative. The ads can be a bit obnoxious at times, but I get it... devs gotta make their money too! Awesome voice talent and really cool art direction. Upgrades can sometimes feel a bit spendy and I highly doubt I'll throw down $99 for a pack of mobile game characters. (Be serious.) But the core of this game is a lot of fun. Just enough challenge, at least during the early stages, to keep it engaging. Would LOVE a PC version of this.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 1.0.198473
- Size: 857 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Batman: Arkham Underworld© 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Turbine Inc. DC LOGO, characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics© 2016.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Builder Bundle$4.99
- Pouch of Diamonds$4.99
- Ammo Box of Diamonds$9.99
- Ultimate Killer Croc Bundle$4.99
- Briefcase of Diamonds$19.99
- Ultimate Builder Bundle$4.99
- Builder Starter Bundle$9.99
- Ultimate Scarecrow Bundle$9.99
- Epic Killer Croc Bundle$9.99
- Epic Scarecrow Bundle$19.99