By Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Special Offer: FREE for a limited time --> Download Battery Diag TODAY!!!
“Very helpful battery tool” - “Outstanding little app” - “Works perfectly”
Featured by Apple in "BEST NEW APPS" and “NOTIFICATION CENTER WIDGETS”
** MacWorld - "If you’re mainly looking for a quick and easy way to see basic battery data, Battery Diag does the job well, and with an attractive interface." **
** Customer Reviews on the Mac App Store **
“Great battery status enhancement” - by Christopher MJ
“Works with Yosemite Smoothly!” - by mele113
“Very mac-looking and functional” by ubrgeek
Battery Diag helps you to easily access and monitor battery information from your menu bar.
- Quick battery overview nicely displays the most important health and status information of your battery
- Charge percent and time in menu bar
- Detailed battery information
- Great looking themes
Let us know about all your feature suggestion by using our support form.
We'd like to know how to improve the next version of Battery Diag.
Contact us at http://www.rockysandstudio.com
We're always happy to hear your feedbacks!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Widget "Battey" typo fixed (might need to reinstall the app to fix)
What's new in version 1.2.:
Added Widget Extension for Today view of Notification Center
Great design, notification support; average features
The notification center feature is unique so far, and the visual design is nice. Great if you’re looking for a free/cheap app that displays more stats than the stock menu icon.
- Great visual design.
- Clean, handsome, and mostly
- Multiple themes: Dark, Light, and Rainbow
- Notification center widget (awesome!)
- Stats can be viewed with just one swipe
- Doesn’t clutter menu bar or require mousing up to the top of the screen
- Highly customizable save for the quick stats display
- No option to completely hide from menu bar.
- Stats aren’t as detailed as some other apps
- No graph of battery usage
- No graph of battery charge history
- No option to enable notifications when battery life passes certain thresholds (see UnPlugged, which exists entirely for this purpose)
I bought a refurb MBP 13 with retina and i wanted to see how many cycles the battery has been thru and the overall health of the battery and it displayed it in a clear, easy to understand format. i plan on keeping this app on my computer for a long time. it also tells you how much time you have remaining, the capacity of your battery, etc. very clean and clear app. thank you!
Informative with a well laid-out display.
All the information I need and displayed in a very tasteful style that’s easy to read.
The only improvement that I could see being made is that the dark theme could use some tweaks. The font is too dark to be easily read (much darker than the font used by Yosemite for dark elements) and the menu “gripper” seems to highlight itself for some reason (but not in the default bright theme.)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
- © 2014 Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor