A real-time multiplayer battle arena in your pocket. Choose a ship, slap some guns on it and take to the waves with your fleet of teammates to trounce live opponents in five-on-five PvP contests of seafaring strategy and firepower. Smile and wave goodbye to your enemies!
Mobile Multiplayer Mayhem
The thrilling competitive fun of a team battle arena, right on your mobile device. Join a fleet of allies and take on competitors the world over in bite-sized battles among the rolling waves – all while you wait for the bus.
Host a private competition with your friends and guildmates in Custom Battles! Create a lobby and Invite up to 10 players in 2 teams, plus 5 spectators and let the torpedoes fly! Host your own tournament of teams of 5, or prove your skills in a 1 on 1 battle with a friend.
Choose A Ship
Choose between 5 ships, each with their own speciality – the Enforcer packs a powerful offensive punch, the Defender is a nearly indestructible floating tank, the Shooter can equip more weapons than you will ever need, the Speeder stays in the action with acceleration and agility, and the Fixer keeps your teammates floating. Upgrade your ships for more health, defence, speed, and firepower!
Weapons, Armor, Items, Abilities
Cannons, torpedoes, grenades – Collect, fuse and modify items with almost infinite variations. Choose from an arsenal of destructive or defensive items to fit your fighting style. Whatever it takes to keep you and your team afloat.
Attack your enemies with a full on offensive assault, or play defense and capture the point. With different classes of ships to choose – each with their own unique abilities, and a motherload of weapons, armor, items, and perks, there is plenty of room for a wide range of battle strategies.
Join a Guild
Team up with your friends in a guild to chat with your guildmates while you conquer your enemies in combat. Guild leaderboards pit your crew against other bands of blast-happy captains. Who will be the best?
Quests, Achievements and Tournaments
Finish quests to earn gold and sugar or go on a quest marathon for a chance to earn rare loot! Achievements like destroying an enemy boat with your burning husk will earn you pearls you can exchange for just about anything! Also, prove your mettle by competing in a new tournament every 2 weeks for exclusive rewards!
Battle Bay offers a VIP subscription service that grants VIP Members exclusive benefits every week or every month.
VIP Subscription Benefits:
– +50% Ad-Free bonus to Battle Rewards
– 20% faster Crew Training
– One free Daily Shop Refresh
– Access to the VIP Chat Channel.
The VIP membership subscription is available as a weekly or monthly purchase at a price of $4.99 / week or $9.99 / month. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account starting at the initial confirmation of the VIP Subscription purchase. Your VIP subscription will automatically renew 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Manage subscription auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Cancellation will take effect at the start of the next subscription period.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
- This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. After the initial download, additional content will be downloaded and this may include data charges.
* New Weapon: Gatling Gun
* Improved Ship Agility and faster aiming!
* Autopilot that gets you to the action
* Camera Relative Steering option
* Shorter and more streamlined Tutorial
Ratings and Reviews
The enemy has you in their crosshairs. But right before they launch a mortar, a huge rolling wave obstructs their view—and you counterattack. That’s just a taste of how Rovio’s team-based battler nails the intensity of naval combat. Battle Bay rewards collaboration and strategy—but we love how every skirmish is always on the brink of colorful chaos. 💥🛥
Great game, but...
This is a great game. The developers did a good job on creating a 5v5 team based game. It has become one of my favorite games on the App Store. However, the players feel it needs some updates to perfect an already fun game. Developers, please consider adding in the following things:
1. We need guild battles. Guilds are pretty pointless right now. Guild chat is basically just a chat for a group of friends.
2. Right now we are paired up on a random team, with players that have chosen random ships. Certain ship comps are better than others though. It is annoying to get a team with all shooters. Before a game starts, I think we should have 1 minute to talk to our teammates to discuss how many of each ship we need. Also at this time, players can move weapons and other things around on their ship, and choose what kind of ship they will be using to fit the needs of the team. This would be very beneficial and make the teams not be as random in what kind of ships we have.
3. It would be nice if you could fleet up with multiple people instead of just you and one other person. I have multiple friends who play and we would like if we could play together, though this could be fixed with guild battles.
Thank you for reading this review. I would really appreciate if you added these features. If you are a person reading wondering if you should get the game, you definitely should. It is a fun game.
Just a few things
When I first got this game I was having fun on it. I still am, but like every game a bunch of people have to make it super annoying. I'm getting close to unlocking all the battle grounds. Don't get me wrong I love that it gets harder, but there are problems with the teams. Sometimes I get an enemy squad that is very balanced and my squad is balanced and its a very good game. BUT there are times when the enemy squad has nothing but mortar players that sit at the back of the map and SPAM that stupid thing all day. It gets every annoying and I end up raging and not playing. Here are some suggestions:
1. Make all the teams even. Have it where there is one of each boat on the squads. It will be much more competitive if the teams were evenly matched. The whole Mk1 and Mk2 stuff doesn't bother me. I just want one of each boat on the squads.
2. Nerf the living hell out the mortar! Make it exclusive to a few classes of ships and not all of them. Defender and Enforcer are the ones it should be on.
3. If someone purposely stays at the back of the map force them forward or kick them from the match. I hate when my teammates do it and I really hate when the enemy does it and their team work so hard to try to win.
That is all. I will still play the game, but please do something about what I asked.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 596.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Basic pack of Pearls $9.99
- Medium pack of Pearls $19.99
- VIP Membership $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.