Available HIV treatment means those living with HIV can lead long and fulfilling lives and greatly reduce the risk of passing on the virus.
We have come a long way in this battle, but there is still a long way to go.
You have always seen the HIV virus for what it truly is; a cruel microbe that enters the blood of the innocent opening the gates for his army of co-infections…it’s time to join the fight.
Take on deadly microbes across 90 unique levels. Encounter the stories of those living with HIV and ultimately help save their lives.
- Match 3 puzzle with RPG-like character development and turn-based combat.
- Stories based on research conducted by the HIV GET Tested project and told using beautiful artwork– showing you the true face of HIV infection.
- You choose how the story ends.
- Completely FREE gameplay – no in-app purchases.
- Online & Offline Gameplay – play anytime!
- Challenge your friends and reach the top of the leaderboard.
- Customise your avatar with tons of outfit choices.
- Links to online support and guidance for HIV.
By playing HIV: Battle in the Blood you will be supporting research into knowledge and attitudes towards HIV in the Philippines. Unlock in-game bonuses and power-ups by answering some simple survey questions throughout the game.
All data collected through the game will be completely anonymous, no information will be collected that can be used to identify you.
The game will request permission to access features on your device to cache game data and enable us to view the data by country.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the use of game metrics, please visit our FB page and feel free to post your comments and questions - https://www.facebook.com/HIVGET
Location request pop up wording changed to clarify why location data is important to the scientists behind Battle in the Blood, and that all data is collected anonymously.
Ratings and Reviews
This app can help alot of people to know how important the life is... its never too late to start, we should know our status....and always remember that HIV doesn't kill us, ignorance does!
- University of the Philippines Manila
- 203.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © University of the Philippines Manila
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.