Protect your Blizzard account and games using our free Mobile Authenticator app!
The app offers two factor authentication, protecting everything from your most storied World of Warcraft characters to your meticulously crafted Hearthstone decks. The authenticator app provides a one-touch button experience so you can approve or decline any login attempt. With the Mobile Authenticator, you can rest easy knowing that your Blizzard account is more secure.
Internet connection required. For more information on how to add the Blizzard Mobile Authenticator to your account, visit https://blizzard.com/support/article/24520.
Note: this app is not compatible with some classic Blizzard games (like Diablo II and Warcraft III).
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
©2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All right reserved. iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.
• Adding support for the following languages: Thai & Japanese.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better - or could be me?
About half of the time when my PC says I need to enter the code that was sent, the Authenticator insists it has no code for me
I was able to get my blizzard account back because of this
Plain and simple, it’s an Authenticator! It does exactly what it’s suppose to do and is well worth it. Would like to see them add messaging; maybe down the road..
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- 42.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.