By Primitive Digital Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Beat-Machine is a powerful retro themed drum computer for iOS. It combines a simple X0X style sequencer with a robust and flexible sampler to give you maximum control over your beats.
Latency can be reduced on the settings page
- Sound sampler with reverse, sample trim, interpolation, ADSR and filter
- 16 Levels mode for pitching samples to create melodies
- Full mixer with volume, pan and 2 FX sends per pad (Delay, Reverb)
- Mute grid for programming samples to mute other samples
- Import any 16/24 bit WAV via iTunes file sharing
- AudioCopy / Paste
- Create custom kits and save them
- 16 step multi touch pattern sequencer
- Adjustable pitch and velocity per step
- Create and save custom patterns
- Export patterns to .wav
- Create patterns in 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/8 or 7/8 time signature
- Impress your friends by making the fattest beats
- Up to 99 measures per pattern
- Beat quantize adjustment slider
- Adjustable latency and sample rate
- Background audio
- MIDI IN, MIDI OUT supported through CoreMIDI accessories and WiFi
- Virtual Midi
- Midi Clock Sync
- Assignable Midi Channels
- Assignable Note Numbers
- Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
Example drum kits and patterns are included to get you started!
iPhone 4s+, iPod touch 5, iPad 2+ required for best performance, especially with other audio apps.
Stay tuned for:
- Song mode
- Sample record
- UI Enhancements
- Head on over to our Facebook page to suggest any features you would like to see in the next version
- If you are experiencing any issues with Beat-Machine, you can also ask questions and receive support on our Facebook page
What's New in Version 1.2.7
-delay time bugfix
-new pattern bugix
A great and easy to use beat box!
Still the best beat box in the App Store.
This is rapidly becoming the best drum machine in the app store! The first update is already headed in the right direction. I cant wait for copy/paste. I just loaded a large chunk of my sample library into this and am having a blast! Recommended highly!
Loading from cut/paste options
Using' audio copy '. It gives me the option to import a sample to the machine. But, where is it located? I hit 'load ' but only the internal loaded sounds are there. Help. I tried to find the site, but this was all apple have me. Thanx
Update: (This new version has not made any noticeable improvements with latency.)
Good classic look and feel. Is could be lots of fun if some latency can be removed. More of a problem on an iPad 2 on iOS 6 than iPhone 4S on iOS 7, though still not super. Programming works, and the quantizing function is a nice touch. The machine seems to keep time so far. At least there are properly choking hi hats! DM-1 will apparently never have that function.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 23, 2013
- Version: 1.2.7
- Size: 26.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Derek Mesecar
- © 2012 Primitive Digital Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.