By Foo's Apps LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The party's in your hands!
Designed for iPhone 4S/iPad 2 and newer devices.
For an in-depth video manual visit BeatRock.net.
Beat Rock 2.0 is now available!!!
Now featuring the all new Beat Rock Community. Upload your mixes to the community and try to become one of our top Beat Rockers. Like, ReRock, and comment on other mixes. Follow your favorite DJs. Our push notifications will keep you up to date with all the news in your Beat Rock life.
With our highly revised warping engine, worrying about staying on beat is a thing of the past. Simply import tracks from your iTunes library and you’re good to go. If you are the kind of DJ that likes to manually warp your tracks, we have you covered as well. Just open the track setup page and toggle “Manual Mode”. This will allow you to set the start frame and BPM of the track manually.
*****All New Sampler*****
Every DJ needs a sampler and now Beat Rock has you covered. Samples can be created from portions of a song you’ve imported, or you can create samples from your microphone. The sample creator allows you to create your own callouts in seconds.
*****Full Page Mode*****
Want to access nearly all of the controls at once? The all new Full Page Mode does exactly that. Simply tap the Full Page Mode button in the center selector for whichever track you want to really play with. Drag and drop the controls wherever you want to create a completely customized setup.
Beat Rock is the first beat-synchronized DJ application that allows you to mix songs with automatic beat matching. Guided by a master tempo, your mix will always be on beat, and sure to please the crowd with each seamless transition. Set up your individual tracks with custom Cue Points, EQ, and Gain settings. Flair up your songs with classic Flanging, Delay, and Bitcrush effects to give each set its own originality. With the touch of a finger, you can filter out low and high frequencies, creating the notorious muffled/ sweeping effect used by both commercial and professional DJs alike. Get creative with the loop function - with eight time-sequenced loop parameters to choose from, you can easily create new patterns and arrangements within your music. Promote your sounds by recording and sharing your live mixes on SoundCloud.
"You made this? F#@% you!" - Afrojack
"F#@%ing innovation, crazy technology" - Steve Aoki
"Party people you need this s#!t right here!" - DJ Homicide
"DJ City strives to always keep our DJs ahead of the digital game. Beat Rock takes what they can do with music to a whole new level. WOW!!" - DJ City
"I Beat Rock in the car, the plane, and in the club… Can't live without it!" - RedFoo
• Mix seamlessly with advanced beat synchronization.
• Manual Beat Mode (interchangeable track BPM and start-frame)
• Time shift beat alignment (tracks are always on beat and maintain pitch)
• Adjust pitch independently.
• Boost or reduce frequency ranges with a three-band EQ.
• Enjoy quality sound at a remarkable 44.1k stereo audio.
• Assign up to six Cue Points to create start points, and add versatility to each track.
• Explore the Parametric Looper
• Shift each loop parameter by a quarter note to create distinct patterns and grooves in your mix.
• Switch the loop mode from 'in-place' to buffer, to alter looping functionality.
• Apply up to four effects simultaneously: Flanger, Delay, Crusher, and HP/LP filter.
• Import tracks directly from your iPod/Music Library.
• Create and edit custom playlists to organize music.
• Library Searching (search for track name, artist, or comments)
• Record live sets for future playback.
• Upload recorded mixes to our community.
• Perform wirelessly with Airplay integration.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Fixed launch crash on iOS 9.
Fixed some issues with comments in the community section.
PLEASE UPDATE! After some time using the app it just crashes and you can't access it. It's happened twice now, and I have to re import all of my songs. Also, in the community it crashes when you view comments. And when you try to upload something it says, "Transcoding Mix". I've noticed it does this for the other mixes and not just mine. These bugs need to be fixed ASAP. Thank You. I love the app btw, it just needs improvements.
SO DISAPPOINTED 😖🤕😢😞😟😔☹️😫😤
You have to import every song and it takes forever!!! Also, very difficult to use...
(Djay 2 is so much better!)
I want my $10 back!!!
LOL. Nice try. He's selling your data.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 03, 2015
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 58.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foo's Apps, LLC
- © Foo's Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases