Beat the Traffic
By Pelmorex Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dedicated to the daily driver, Beat the Traffic takes the guess work out of your daily commute by providing real-time traffic specific to your route. Check Beat the Traffic before you leave and know which route to take, traffic flow, estimated travel times and if there are any incidents.
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
NEW – Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email specific to your routes.
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for at-a-glance personalized traffic info on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email
- Share incidents with other commuters. ‘Shake to report’ allows your passenger to simply shake your device to report an incident along your route – notifying other drivers with images, etc.
- Regular route is the best recommended route for you. A ‘Smart Route’ will appear if we see that there is a better route available based on time and road conditions
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.
What's New in Version 3.4.4
Now you can run longer routes
Bugs and Crash Fixes
Great idea but needs better algorithms and input
The app is helpful to a point. Unfortunately the test trip I used defeated it's stated purpose.
Waze or Google Maps gave me a route that takes 37 minutes. This app gave me a route that takes 50 minutes. It's a shame this doesn't work better because the app interface is simple and clean.
It's a great app!
It always gives prompt information, updated when needed, no annoying ads or unnecessary ongoing texts. I really like it--no complaints.
Hard to distinguish icons and roads.
I have been using the old version of the app that works perfectly except that it asks me to download the new version. The coloring and size of icons (that are all so cute and trendy) are confusing. I've bit the bullet and use Waze now.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Mar 20, 2015
- Version: 3.4.4
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Pelmorex Media Inc.
- © Pelmorex Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.