Beat the Traffic
By Pelmorex Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dedicated to the daily driver, Beat the Traffic takes the guess work out of your daily commute by providing real-time traffic specific to your route. Check Beat the Traffic before you leave and know which route to take, traffic flow, estimated travel times and if there are any incidents.
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
You focus on driving, and we’ll watch the road ahead! Set-up a route and opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts sent directly to your device, giving you the flexibility you need to change your commute plans ahead of time!
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature.
Beat the Traffic provides the fastest route from start to end considering all traffic issues and road conditions along the way. Look for a ‘Smart Route’ when there are issues impacting your commute which cause heavy delays.
Access your routes anytime, anywhere! Registered members can access their personalized routes and saved data on any device.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for an at-a-glance personalized traffic report on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email alerts
- Share incidents with other commuters.
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.”
What's New in Version 3.4.6
- Setting your favorite cameras and saving trips, locations, as well as setting up notifications are now available to all users without registering
- Improved experience & Bug Fixes
- Improved data quality and coverage in: California, Florida, Illinois and New Hampshire, as well as Kansas City and Indianapolis.
- Data Issues in California & Florida resolved.
Why does it give me the same route twice and two different times?
No more trips
Since one of the updates it won't let me create my trips. It just keeps buffering forever even when on wifi. Not happy.
Can't even re-create my trips
It leads you on letting you type in your addresses and right up to the save button you think you've got it and ..,,, then...,,, error haha jokes on you fool!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 17, 2015
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Pelmorex Media Inc.
- © Pelmorex Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.