Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 50% discount for a few more days ! ***
BeatMaker 2: the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio, create multiple instruments and connect them to a full-range of audio effects.
Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the sound library provided: more than 170 high-quality instrument and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds. You can even import songs from your iPod library!
Connect your MIDI accessories for an external control of BeatMaker's instruments, effects and mixer, ideal for home-studio productions and live performances. Compatible with audio interfaces with the Camera Kit (iPad only).
Works on all iPhone, iPod and iPad models starting with third generation devices (iPhone3GS, iPod3G 32GB, iPhone 4/4S/5, all iPads).
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks
- 11 effects: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive, 6-Band Parametric EQ
- 3 effect slots for each instrument
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices
- Legato play mode with glide
- Velocity layers
* AUDIO TRACKS:
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks
* LARGE SOUND BANK INCLUDED
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- MIDI files import/export
- MIDI Out, Sync, Thru support
- Virtual MIDI support
- Korg's WIST support
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes or FTP
- Import songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account
- DropBox support
- Share audio content via iOS pasteboard
What's New in Version 2.5.9
• iPad Pro & iOS 9.x ready !
• Fix an issue with some Bluetooth accessories
I purchased this app when I bought my first IPhone 5,then I upgraded to an IPhone 5s. This app worked perfect on both of them phones and I upgraded to an IPhone 6s Plus and now I can't do nothing. Can't create music I can't record my vocals to my music or nothing. I emailed you guys a couple months ago on your website and still nothing no reply or nothing! You really need to update this app please for IPhone 6s Plus. I purchased this app and others purchased this app to so the least you can do is make this app compatible with other Apple phones. Please.... This used to be my favorite music app on iPhone 5/5s so that's why I'm leaving it 5 stars. I really hope you update this app with in a few months or else I'm gonna have to leave a negative feed back with one star and I really don't want to do that because I've made incredible music with this app. I've been waiting patiently. Thanks
Beatmaker was one of the first audio apps I purchased, back in the iPod Touch days. Even then, it was evident that Beatmaker was incredibly powerful, and professional music production on a mobile device was a reality (though cumbersome).
With BM2 and an iPad, the possibilities became exponential. Many years later, this is still my most-used DAW for iPad. Sure, other things have better interfaces, better presets, better effects, etc. But nothing offers a feature-set and depth of programmability/customization as BM2.
It's reliable and consistent - Powerful and unbiased towards particular styles or ways of thinking about music. Thus, it remains my favorite and most used app for sequencing and ... Beat making.
Killing Those Lame MPC's LOL
Back in business. The MPC is like what a tape player is to an iPod now lol. Beatmaker 2 is the 💩. 65GB's of sounds on my iPhone now on my 128GB. Hands down the best DAW. Just needs a way to hook up to a external hard drive or make a desktop version. Those that are complaining about factory sounds are idiots. Import your own sounds with FileZilla and the world awaits on your creativity. I'm laughing at those idiots that can't use simple software or watch tutorials to learn. You get what you put in and that goes for life.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 22, 2015
- Version: 2.5.9
- Size: 546 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: INTUA
- © INTUA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- South Chiefs$7.99
- Prime Loops - Dirty South Heroes$3.99
- 9TH Street$4.99
- Essential Pack$5.99
- Prime Loops - Midnight R&B Gold$3.99
- Southern Homie$6.99
- Prime Loops - East Coast Hip Hop Volume 1$3.99
- Prime Loops - West Coast Anthology$3.99
- Emerge Audio Dubstep Destruction$5.99
- Prime Loops - Hip Hop Genius$3.99