Beben III is a fast, brutal online First Person Shooter, featuring the old "kill or be killed" gameplay style from classic FPS games like Quake 3, QuakeLive and Unreal tournament.
Test your skills against the deadliest arena soldiers, across the diverse deadly fighting grounds in the Arena. Earn the title of Arena Legend.
Supported games: Open Arena, Quake 3 Shareware, Quake 3 Arena (needs original game files, read more on http://mac-and-i.net )
Supported game modes: Deathmatch, Team-Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
These classic, proven game modes outshine popular FPS shooters with their real skill requirements instead of relying on gimmicks like killing streaks and game unbalancing perks. Try this fast, competitive online FPS,
Features (using Open Arena game files):
- Play against others in servers up to 32 players in the different game modes. Online or local network!
- Over 20 arenas to test your skills in the different game modes.
- Diverse weapon arsenal, including machineguns, shotguns, and rocket and grenade launchers.
- Singleplayer mode. Test your skills offline against bots in the Arena mode, with 5 difficulty modes.
Based on ioquake project's source code and licensed under GNU GPL v2.
In accordance with GPL v2, the source code is available upon request.
fixed iphone 4/4s crash
2 additional control types (2 pads, accelerometer)
next version will add MFI controller and bluetooth keyboard support
Ratings and Reviews
I like the game because I've been a fan of quake 3 for a while, but as anyone could guess, the gameplay is rough on mobile devices. Not because the frame rate is poor or that it is a bad port from the original game, it's because you have to use a touchscreen for controls. I'm too cheap to buy a mobile controller, and I'd really only use it on one or two games. But, if you won a controller and you want a really fast-paced fps, get this. It's definitely a lot of fun.
I will still continue to play it even though it's rough without the controller because it is such a good game, but it's a warning for people looking for a game like doom or even modern combat to avoid this. It is not slow paced, making it weird for the non-arcade fps gamer.
Good Game needs updating
This is a great way of playing a 90s FPS on the go, but it needs updating like better Controls, & iOS 11 & up Support. But overall I Recommend it for any one
Doesnt work on my ipad!
Good morning , today I bought this port Quake3 for my ipad and iphone application and start the game selection screen and settings appear , but selecting any of these options the game does nothing. I've seen comments that the application does not work Beben3 them .
- Ronny Stiftel
- 424 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Ronny Stiftel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.