SET OUT TO SOLVE YOUR SLEEP - WITH NOTHING TO WEAR!
Learn about your sleep patterns, connect your daily habits to your sleep quality to make good sleep a habit.
- Just place the unnoticeable Beddit 3 Sleep Monitor on your mattress under your bedsheet and go to sleep - no gadgets to wear, no buttons to push.
- In the morning you’ll get uniquely comprehensive and accurate results, which you can follow over time with long-term trend views to mark your progress.
- Tag and follow daily activities and connect them to nighttime results so you can make make changes and see results. It’s the only system designed to solve sleep, not just track it!
COMPREHENSIVE SLEEP RESULTS
Only Beddit gives you the full picture of your sleep with measurement of:
- Heart rate
- Bedroom temperature and humidity
AMBIENT and AUTOMATIC
Unlike standalone apps and wearable activity Monitors, Beddit knows that better sleep starts with not thinking about it
- Nothing to wear: Just place the soft, thin, mattress-gripping sensor under the bedsheet, plug the sensor into an outlet, and sleep naturally. Unlike standalone apps and wearable sleep Monitors, there’s nothing to remember wearing, pushing, or charging, and no clunky gadgets cluttering your night stand. Nothing to distract you from sleeping!
- Automatic measurement: Measure sleep without pushing any buttons. After positioning the sensor and setting up the app, sleep sessions are triggered by just lying on the sensor.
- Smart Alarm: Wake up refreshed from a light stage of sleep.
LEARN WHY YOU SLEEP WELL AND WHY NOT
- Notes: Tag and follow your daily activities to see how they relate to your sleep quality. Score your sleep each morning and keep track of the way you feel you slept matches up with your sleep results. Connecting your subjective feelings to your objective data, and get the real picture!
- Trends: Follow your sleep results and track your progress long-term with 7, 30 & 90 day trend views.
- Notes in Trends: See which activities are most related to good and bad sleep over 7, 30, 90 day views.
Take your Sleep Scores with you on the go and drill down into the details of your previous night using the Digital Crown. Nap to recharge and boost your previous night’s SleepScore.
Beddit Sleep Monitor integrates with the Apple Health app to record your heart-rate, respiratory and sleep analysis data from Beddit app into the Health app.
Read more about Beddit at www.beddit.com
A BEDDIT 3 SLEEP Monitor IS REQUIRED TO MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Visit our website: www.beddit.com
For support requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Snoring detection requires you to grant access for Beddit to use the microphone on your iOS-device. Beddit does not record audio (e.g. speech) but only fluctuations in noise levels.
** Smart-measuring functionality requires you to authorize Beddit to use location services on your iOS-device. Smart measurement is based on iBeacon, and used only to initiate sleep sessions upon going to bed. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Update to clarify this app is for Beddit Sleep Monitor (Model 3.0)
Ratings and Reviews
Good but can’t get notifications during use
Beddit is the required companion app for the Beddit sleep monitor. The sleep monitor itself is basically an electronic and plastic strip put underneath you in the bed that transmits to the app. The app is used to set the device up (very easy set up) and to monitor sleep each night.
After hearing negative reviews about auto detecting sleep, I have gotten in to the habit of just activating Beddit before I go to sleep. This isn’t hard for me since I usually set an alarm on my phone before sleeping anyway.
Beddit monitors sleep quality and length and heart rate and respirations. The information is usually accurate but not always. The information is presented simply for the lay person, but as a nurse I would like more information on the data it collects and presence of sleep apnea; The monitor certainly gathers that data but the app doesn’t present it.
A major issue is the fact that since Beddit monitors snoring, it requires continuous use of the microphone. This requires that the phone be plugged in all night (which is fine for me because that’s when it recharges) BUT IT MUTES ALL TEXT NOTIFICATIONS basically making the phone useless for receiving messages at night, which is a problem since I want to be abled to be alerted if somebody texts me. There is no option to turn off the microphone - the app won’t work without it. The only workaround is for me to wear my AppleWatch while sleeping so that it notifies me of a text.
Best sleep tracker we have used
My wife and I have tried numerous sleep trackers (Zeo, Jawbone, fitbit, Apple Phone & Watch, etc). We like this the best of all. You do not wear anything for tracking - just get in bed. You can manually start/stop it, or use automatic mode. I got a Beddit first and liked it. After a week my wife tried mine and was pleased as well so we ordered her one. The only negative I have found is I do not see a way to delete her sleep trials off my phone (I just ignore those days). When hers arrived we found It works fine with each of us having the sensor pads on our side of the bed.
It provides good light/deep sleep and heart rate charts along with trend charts. It captures and shows when you snore (if any) and how much. It provides many stat numbers - read the info to learn what they represent. You can rate how you feel each morning and write notes.
After three weeks of use we are very pleased!
Used to be a great App/Product
I’m short: I used to love this app/product and recommend it to everyone; I no longer do.
I’ve used Beddit for a while and have found it to be crazy buggy. Despite having tons of bugs and being owned by Apple there are rarely updates to fix any of these issues.
Bug 1: App detects I’m sleeping when I’m not (which triggers bug 2, 3, and 4). When I’m in Auto Detect Sleep mode the app always thinks I’m sleeping. Months ago I contacted Beddit support and they told me to “kill” the app when this happens. This no longer works.
Bug 1: Airpods get disconnected when the app detects I’m sleeping.
Bug 2. Since upgrading to iOS 11 my volume levels (in all apps, including my phone and non-Beddit alarms!) are reduced by about 40% if the app is running. If you’re in auto detect sleep mode, this is always. At this point, the app and product are essentially useless.
Bug 3: Anytime it thinks you’re sleeping it’s banner is up which blocks access to other apps. This isn’t a problem if you’re asleep, but when awake it’s crazy annoying
I can work around the bugs in manual mode, but now I forget to enable it most nights, which means I’m no longer using the product. Used to be a cool gadget/app.
To be candid, if this app wasn’t made by a company owned by Apple it would have been removed from the App Store. I keep hoping they’ll fix things but after waiting months now I have given up and written this review.
2 stars because it’s usable in manual mode
- Beddit.com Oy
- 62.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Apple Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.