The Beltone HearPlus™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
Beltone Legend™ 17/9/6, Beltone First™ 17/9, Beltone Boost Plus™ 17/9/6 and Beltone Boost™ 17/9 hearing aids.
For the latest update on compatible mobile devices, please go to www.beltone-hearing.com/compatibility.
The Beltone HearPlus™ app enables you to control and personalize your hearing experience. It’s an intuitive and discreet solution for convenient control of your hearing aids.
It is the industry’s first Made For iPhone hearing aid app that offers a direct connection between your Beltone MFi hearing aids and the iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPad®.
Use the Beltone HearPlus™ app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your Beltone Direct Line™ streaming accessory separately
• Adjust speech focus as well as comfort in noise and wind with Sound Enhancer (for selected programs in Beltone Legend 17 and Beltone Boost Plus 17 only)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble and bass to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – with or without tagging to a location
• Battery and link status
• Get inspiration and personalized information about your hearing aid
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjustment of sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Breaker Pro. Selection of Nature Sounds. (Features available in Beltone Legend and Beltone Boost Plus if enabled by your hearing care professional).
For more information and help, please visit www.beltone-hearing.com/hearplus
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Every update or I phone I have used the calls sometimes go through my phone or through my Bluetooth heating aids and most cases there is a 7 second delay or my call to connect to them drives me nuts and people think I am not there and disconnect would love to blame my phone for the issue but this happen on my iPhone 6s Plus joe my iPhone X I have tried both phones with just this app installed nothing else so it’s the app. Hope they dix this soon. Also if you don’t have the phone in your hand or close even if your on the ear peace’s speaking to them the sound is very poor for the person to hear us definitely needs more work for the amount we pay for these not impressed at all
When I got this app months ago, I’ve had no complaints. I love it and would not give it up. Now when my phone rings, it comes through my devices and I don’t have to put it on speaker and everyone’s head my conversation. I have a iPhone 7.
Developer Response ,
We are very happy to hear that you find the app useful.
Just changed to 8+, having problems with connections some time it takes 10 seconds to connect. Sometimes one ear than other. Not sure what it is worked okay on 6S+. ????
- GN Hearing Care Corporation
- 131.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Beltone Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.