Best Gin Rummy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best Gin Rummy is based on a popular two-player card game, adapted into the touch-screen era through aesthetic game layouts, animations, graphics and sound effects.The opponent player is crafted using sophisticated Artificial Intelligence (AI). Simply, it plays like a human!
The objective of the game is to form a hand by combining cards into groups or runs and reduce the point value of the remaining unmatched cards to 10 or less.
* Universal app, supports iPhone, iPod touch & iPad.
* Optimized for iOS 8.
* Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 plus screens and supports HD graphics!
* Powerful Gin Rummy game engine for experts and beginners.
* Can choose "Expert", "Skilled" or "Rookie" levels from the settings.
* Users can arrange their own hands, just disable auto melding from settings.
* Try two-tap-drop: if you happen to drop the wrong card, this option is for you!
* Fun and visually appealing card game with immerse gaming experience.
* Optimized for speed and size.
* Uses state of the art animations.
* Fully automated melding or sorting of cards.
* Fully automated game play - meld, knock, gin, big gin, undercut and bonus are processed automatically.
* Sophisticated Artificial Intelligence (AI); plays like a human!
* Improved game speed control, use a slider to control game speed.
* Game Rules and Game Help.
* Improved contest screen, if you are contest winner, just visit this contest screen to claim your reward.
* Supports online and offline gaming experience. Offline scores are accumulated and added to online score when the player sign in back to Game Center.
* Engage players with Game Center leader-board and recognize their extraordinary achievements with monthly contest!
What's New in Version 3.4
- Improved Rookie & Skilled game engine.
- Improved Game Rules. To access: Menu > Game Rules
- Improved Game Help. To access: Menu > Game Rules > Game Help
- Few minor bug fixes.
Keeps Me Playing
I play this game at least once a day. I enjoy the 'Skilled' level because it seems more realistic than the contrived and calculated 'Expert' level. After I updated the app to the latest version it eliminated my score and reset it back to zero. I noticed the high scores on the Gin Rummy Contest were still in the millions and not reset to zero, which is kinda unfair.
Still, an enjoyable game to play.
Latest update not so good. Computer now knocks after the second or third hand pretty often at all skill levels. Computer gets low card deals real often and gives you the player high cards to work with. Frustrating every time there is an update. What was wrong with the way it was operating. Seemed ok to me.
Ad free version?
I thoroughly enjoy this app, but would love to see an ad-free version.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kuralsoft
- © Kuralsoft 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.