Best Gin Rummy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best Gin Rummy is based on a popular two-player card game, adapted into the touch-screen era through aesthetic game layouts, animations, graphics and sound effects.The opponent player is crafted using sophisticated Artificial Intelligence (AI). Simply, it plays like a human!
The objective of the game is to form a hand by combining cards into groups or runs and reduce the point value of the remaining unmatched cards to 10 or less.
* Universal app, supports iPhone, iPod touch & iPad.
* Optimized for iOS 8.
* Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 plus screens and supports HD graphics!
* Powerful Gin Rummy game engine for experts and beginners.
* Can choose "Expert", "Skilled" or "Rookie" levels from the settings.
* Users can arrange their own hands, just disable auto melding from settings.
* Try two-tap-drop: if you happen to drop the wrong card, this option is for you!
* Fun and visually appealing card game with immerse gaming experience.
* Optimized for speed and size.
* Uses state of the art animations.
* Fully automated melding or sorting of cards.
* Fully automated game play - meld, knock, gin, big gin, undercut and bonus are processed automatically.
* Sophisticated Artificial Intelligence (AI); plays like a human!
* Improved game speed control, use a slider to control game speed.
* Game Tutorial for a quick start.
* Detailed Game Rules and Game Help.
* Improved contest screen, if you are contest winner, just visit this contest screen to claim your reward.
* Supports online and offline gaming experience. Offline scores are accumulated and added to online score when the player sign in back to Game Center.
* Engage players with Game Center leader-board and recognize their extraordinary achievements with monthly contest!
What's New in Version 3.6
- Minor improvements on Rookie and Skilled game engines.
- Fixed opponent drop card related issue.
- Fixed opponent card sequencing issue.
Best Gin app
I have tried several Gin games & this is the best by far. No other game allow you to set up your melds the way you want to but this one does. The computer player is also more realistic. It's truly like playing the game live with another person. The only improvement that needs to be made is in the discard procedure. It tends to be either too sensitive so that you unintentionally discard a card you want to keep (even using the double tap feature) or it is not sensitive enough & you have to tap hard several times before you can discard the card you want but often times will inadvertently discard something you wanted to keep. If this can be improved, than the game deserves a 5 until then it gets a 4. Thanks for a good game.
This is a great card game. I have played this game. This game has many features. I can choose "Expert", "Skilled" or "Rookie" levels from the settings. Fully automated melding or sorting of cards. This game can be played online. This game supports two players. This game has nice graphics. Download this game and experience it. Thank you.
app will not allow selection of 1st(leftmost card)of my hold cards for discard. card has to be moved to another position then discarded. other than that, it is a good game. I enjoy having card control unlike some others that do everything for me.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 19, 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kuralsoft
- © Kuralsoft 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.