.Allow to choose your music as Background Music
Ratings and Reviews
What a simple little godsend.
This app is just amazing. It answers my long held wish to just get to the sets of exercises I need to do and repeat while the timer just keeps timing me like a coach as opposed to me handling it and getting in the way of my workout flow or physical therapy. An astounding come-about.
However the one thing I still wish there was to make things even better is a distinctive sound, either long or sharply different to denote the end of a loop session. That is if you had the timer looping on 1minute for 5 times, usually it would beep at the end of every minute and then go to the next one. At the end of the last minute I ask you guys to make it sound dramatic or prolonged, that way even if I'm not looking at the timer I know to let go of the suspended leg thinking the count is still going on. The whole point of having the looped timer is to take a rest from counting while working out. The clock takes over that job. It's doing that greatly already as is, however a distinctive sound at the end of the last loop would be like heaven.
Thanks. 4 stars while I wait for the implementation which I am sure you will follow through with.
Thanks. Keep up the good work.
It's Darn Near Perfect
Every now and then you find the exact app you're looking for and in this case I found. It's perfect for my exercise routine. Since you can set multiple timers and have those timers repeat for a set amount of time, I know exactly how many sets I need to do and what I have left. I can set and repeat one timer to nut sure how many. Each timer can have it's own time so if I have a set with two exercises then rest, I create three timers. One for each exercise and then the rest period. It is also very easy to use. I was up and running within seconds of downloading it. Sometimes things just don't need to be complicated with all kinds of options you don't need and will never use.
Functional, but could be improved
I will use this but there are a number of issues with this app:
- I don't like that the stopwatch resets automatically to zero when STOP button selected. Better to have option to manually reset to zero like a traditional stopwatch.
- when attempting to reorder my timers using the edit feature, it only worked when I made one change at a time
- would be nice to have a variety of stock alarm sounds to choose from
- I thought the TIMERS function was to have a library of preconfigured timers to choose from and, therefore, was surprised to see that my configured timers ran successively when initiated
- someone mentioned split time capability; I couldn't figure out how to make this work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.