By Betalo AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Betalo offers everyday payment services in an easy-to-use mobile app. With our app you can do International Money Transfers, Domestic Bank Transfers and Bill Payments.
Send Money Internationally
- Send to more than 30 countries
- Up to 8x cheaper than banks
- No hidden fees - always see what you pay and what the recipient gets
- You always get the best negotiated exchange rate - we add no markup
- The exchange rate is guaranteed during the entire transfer
Use a Card to Pay Bills and Transfer Money to Bank Accounts
- Pay bills to any Plusgiro or Bankgiro
- Make bank transfers to Swedish bank accounts
- A smart way to use all card benefits - bonus, points and financial flexibility
Betalo Accepts All Visa, MasterCard and American Express Cards.
We have partnerships with a number of banks, for more information please see our partner page.
A Licensed Financial Company with High Security
A Swedish personal number and mobile BankID is needed to use Betalo. All communication is encrypted and no card data is stored. Betalo is hosted in a PCI Level 1 datacenter with the highest security qualifications, limited access and 24/7 surveillance.
Betalo is a Payment Institution according to Payment Services Act (2010: 751) and is under the supervision of Sweden's Financial Supervisory Authority.
What countries can you send to?
Send money from Sweden to more than 30 countries,
we are continuously adding more countries. See our FAQ for complete list.
Get Support and Answers Easily
You can always find more information at our FAQ:
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com or follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/betalo
Betalo started with the idea that modern technology, lower overhead costs, and fair values could enable cheaper, simpler, and more transparent everyday payment services for you as a customer.
What's New in Version 5.12.1
You can now pay invoices in Denmark and Finland.
We’ve simplified the process to send money to Danish bank accounts.