Beyond Fighting 2 - Undead Warriors
By PJS-Coding, S.L.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Who said zombies are slow?
Beyond Fighting 2 Undead Warriors Edition is here. Intense beat ‘em up action and massive new features — paired with zombies! Fight for the throne of the undead!
16 UPGRADABLE ZOMBIE-CHARACTERS & MELEE WEAPONS
• Upgrade your fighter‘s skills: improve speed, boost attacks and extend combos
• Equip weapons to improve strength and attack range
• Fight with bare fists or choose between two unique melee weapons per fighter
TOURNAMENT MODE: COMPLETE TOURNAMENTS & FACE FINAL BOSSES
• Fight through a variety of tournaments, including standard tournaments, weapon tournaments, survival tournaments and challenge tournaments
• Beat a final boss at the end of each tournament series
• Built in patterns for smarter decision taking
• AI for higher difficulty levels analyses attack moves to find best moment to counter attack
GAME CONTROLLER SUPPORT
• Support for game controllers built for iOS 7
• Play on the big screen: connect your iPhone to your game controller and Apple TV and play Beyond Fighting 2 Undead Warriors Edition on any HD TV or projector
PREMIUM VS FREEMIUM
Whether you prefer premium games or free-to-play. We‘ve got you covered! You choose: play Beyond Fighting 2 Undead Warriors Edition as free-to-play or upgrade to the Premium Version and unlock the full content right away. When upgraded to Premium, all remaining content can be unlocked during the game. Pay ONCE and get EVERYTHING!
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/pjs.coding
- iPhone 3GS and older
- iPod touch 3rd Gen and older
- iPad 1
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- improved controls
- minor enhancements
Game is terrible
Controls are garbage, hit detection is terrible. All appoints spam you, until you die! I wish I could give negative stars, that how terrible this is. Someone please take it off the App Store. Asking for 3$ to unlock is a joke, I hope nobody actually bought this garbage. don't download! Waste of time!
I would love to give this a negative digit rating. The controls are garbage, the hit boxes are so bias that is makes the game unplayable . There was no way that I could progress through one fight. Normal most was the most difficult mode. The opponents were too difficult for just normal mode. I don't even want to think about the advanced modes. Anyway, take this game off and model it from the drawing board.
I can't even start it without the app crashing
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 30, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 461 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PJS-Coding, S.L.
- © PJS-Coding, S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$3.99
- Jackpot: Gold$2.99
- Nice Bunch: Gold$1.99
- Jackpot: Silver$2.99
- Nice Bunch: Silver$1.99