Beyond Fighting 2
By PJS-Coding, S.L.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** To improve performance close other apps before playing Beyond Fighting 2 **
Beyond Fighting 2 is finally here and it's better than ever! Packed with intense beat 'em up action and massive new features! It's just you and your opponent - until knock out! So get ready, FIGHT!
16 UPGRADABLE CHARACTERS & MELEE WEAPONS
• Upgrade your fighter's skills: improve speed, boost attacks and extend combos
• Equip weapons to improve strength and attack range
• Fight with bare fists or choose between two unique melee weapons per fighter
STORY MODE: COMPLETE TOURNAMENTS & FACE FINAL BOSSES
• Fight through a variety of tournaments, including standard tournaments, weapon tournaments, survival tournaments and challenge tournaments
• Beat a final boss at the end of each tournament series
IMPROVED REAL-TIME INJURIES
• Redesigned injuries system adds a lot more detail to the fighters' injuries
• Dirt on the clothes, cuts and bruises on your fighter's skin
• All in real-time
• Built in patterns for smarter decision taking
• AI for higher difficulty levels analyses attack moves to find best moment to counter attack
GAME CONTROLLER SUPPORT
• Support for game controllers built for iOS 7
• Play on the big screen: connect your iPhone to your game controller and Apple TV and play Beyond Fighting 2 on any HD TV or projector
PREMIUM VS FREEMIUM
Whether you prefer premium games or free-to-play. We've got you covered! You choose: play Beyond Fighting 2 as free-to-play or upgrade to the Premium Version and unlock the full content right away. When upgraded to Premium, all remaining content can be unlocked during the game. Pay ONCE and get EVERYTHING!
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/pjs.coding
- iPhone 3GS and older
- iPod touch 3rd Gen and older
- iPad 1
What's New in Version 1.0.6
New in 1.0.6:
- improved controls
- minor enhancements
- improvements to jump system: jump to avoid attacks is now easier
- improvements to the real time injuries system
- minor enhancements
I think the game is fun. It has potential I am going tell people about it on my page . Cool game like the characters !😊
Please take this down.
Poor quality fighting game that forces pay to play
The mechanics of this game are rather poor. You have a kick and punch button and can use the directional to rotate between three of each (high, mid, low).
The block or dodge mechanics are pathetic so it basically turns the game into a hack and slash. There aren't true moves or anything like street fighter or other fighting games
Finally, the game pretty much forces you to spend money by requiring certain upgrades that can only be purchased with currency. For the number of ads in the game, this force pay to play part of the game is a little ridiculous. Especially since the quality of the gameplay is so poor
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 09, 2015
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 831 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PJS-Coding, S.L.
- © PJS-Coding, S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium Version$3.99
- Little Bunch: Gold$0.99
- Jackpot: Gold$2.99
- Nice Bunch: Gold$1.99
- Little Bunch: Silver$0.99
- Nice Bunch: Silver$1.99
- Jackpot: Silver$2.99