BHN Easy Gadget
By Bright House Networks, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing BHN easy gadget from Bright House Networks
A new way to keep you in touch with your home and manage your Bright House phone service. easy gadget is available exclusively to Bright House phone and Internet customers at no extra cost!
easy gadget user requirements
Residential customers must subscribe to both Bright House Networks Home Phone and Road Runner services. Business Solutions customers must subscribe to both Bright House Networks Business phone and High Speed-Internet services. All customers must have a valid Bright House Networks My Services username and password for accessing and managing their Bright House phone services online.
Whether you’re at work, the airport or at home, with Bright House Networks easy gadget on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, you can:
• See a list of who has been calling your home phone. Then touch to call back, send a text message or update contacts.
• View and listen to your voicemail messages left on your Home Phone in any order you choose.
• Send text messages to and receive text messages from any mobile phone in the US and other easy gadget users using your Bright House Networks phone number.
• Create and store contacts in easy gadget’s online address book with unique nicknames and pictures for your family, friends and important business associates – all of which are displayed in your recent call list and voicemails. You can even backup your iPhone contacts to the easy gadget online address book.
• Have text message notifications sent to any mobile phone that alerts you immediately when someone calls your Home Phone when you’re on the go.
• Use a free directory search function to look up online phone numbers for a restaurant, plumber or any business and get directions.
• Remotely forward your Home Phone to any other phone (like when you’re away on vacation or traveling on business).
* Discover and launch other apps and web sites with content and services authorized with your Bright House Networks subscription and a My Services Login ID.
Seamless compatibility with easy gadget on all other devices.
easy gadget from Bright House Networks is supported on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Windows PC and Macintosh computers and selected other mobile devices. All calls, voicemails text messages, and contacts for a single user account (phone number) are viewable and configurable on all supported mobile and PC/MAC devices at the same time. Furthermore, all changes to call history, contacts, voicemails, call forward settings and caller ID to mobile settings for a single user account (phone number) are instantly accessible from any device.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
sms 911 change
Nice idea, if it worked
When this app works, it's neat--you can check who called your landline from your cell phone or app. Unfortunately, it works about 20% of the time. It's like the BH app for iPad: if it worked, it'd be useful. But BH seems to find the 21st century a little beyond their grasp, technologically.
Needs an overhaul
There's a lot about this app that needs to be changed, but there's two particular issues that I'd like to see fixed. First, the notification of an incoming call needs to show the caller ID. Second, SAVE MY LOGIN BETWEEN USES!!!
This app used to work OK for what it did. Now it doesn't work at all and no one seems to know who to send the information to. Great.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bright House Networks, LLC
- © 2013 Bright House Networks, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.