Bike Ride 3D finally adds the third dimension to your runs and rides and allows you to create beautiful 3D models of your rides and runs!
The app features:
‣ Load streams from files
• The app supports GPX, TCX and FIT files.
‣ Full Strava support
• This app is powered by Strava!
• Load activities, routes and segments from your profile.
• Load activities, routes and segment using the corresponding Strava ID.
• Colorized model: The single segments of the route are colorized by gradient (elevation data is mandatory to use this feature).
‣ Coordinate Optimization Algorithm
• The coordinates are used to create the model are optimized by an algorithm. This significantly improves both the performance and the quality of the model.
‣ Fully customizable model
Once the stream is loaded and the model was created, you can adjust the model to your liking.
• You can use the built-in editor to crop the stream and focus on that extra steep ascent.
• Stretch the altitude and change the transparency, the scale or the route thickness.
• Select one out of three model modes: Use the GPS coordinates or create a line or a circular model.
‣ Adjustable camera
• The camera can be rotated, zoomed and moved.
• This allows you to emphasize some segments of the route.
If you have any questions or feature requests, please contact me!
• The app was optimised for the latest update of macOS.
• Internal code adjustments.
If you have trouble using this app, please contact me:
Contact form: http://support.sascha-simon.com
Do you like this app? Consider leaving a positive review on the App Store. This helps others find this app.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs geo data and instructions
I like what it does, but would be really enhanced with real ‘scenery’, topo maps, satellite imagery, etc. like Relive.cc. I assume the color bars indicate gradient, but app doesn’t say, nor does it offer a key for color vs. gradient. Instructions or help dictionary would aid in using the app. Crashes on (my iMac) when loading .tcx or .gpx route files (from ridewithgps). Works ok for .fit.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.