By Roy Symons
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RECORD - RIDE - RATE - REPEAT - Until you get your suspension set up perfectly. Bike Setup lets you record the suspension settings on your mountain bike so that you can figure out for each bike and on different types of terrain, what feels good and what's faster.
It can record the following information:
- It can store multiple bikes.
- It allows multiple setups for each bike including front suspension, rear suspension and tire performance.
- Trail information and lap time for each setup (via your choice of lap time measuring app or device).
- Weather and trail conditions during testing.
Bike Setup is useful in a number of ways:
- Its on your phone so easy to take on the trail with you. - Helps you set-up your bike right and motivates you to experiment with different settings.
- Records ideal settings, useful if you send your suspension away for service or lose air pressure and have to add air.
- Lets you find ideal setups for different styles of trail and better understand how your suspension works.
- Helps racers and their teams compare which settings are faster.
- It helps maintain and build new trails, 5% of all profits from the app will be donated to our local trail association, the NSMBA.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Update to provide compatibility with iOS8