RECORD - RIDE - RATE - REPEAT - Until you get your suspension set up perfectly. Bike Setup lets you record the suspension settings on your mountain bike so that you can figure out for each bike and on different types of terrain, what feels good and what's faster.
It can record the following information:
- It can store multiple bikes.
- It allows multiple setups for each bike including front suspension, rear suspension and tire performance.
- Trail information and lap time for each setup (via your choice of lap time measuring app or device).
- Weather and trail conditions during testing.
Bike Setup is useful in a number of ways:
- Its on your phone so easy to take on the trail with you. - Helps you set-up your bike right and motivates you to experiment with different settings.
- Records ideal settings, useful if you send your suspension away for service or lose air pressure and have to add air.
- Lets you find ideal setups for different styles of trail and better understand how your suspension works.
- Helps racers and their teams compare which settings are faster.
- It helps maintain and build new trails, 5% of all profits from the app will be donated to our local trail association, the NSMBA.
Update to provide compatibility with iOS8
Ratings and Reviews
I used to use Apple Notes for my bike setup. But this is waaay better. You can add multiple bikes, and multiple settings for each bike. For example if you have one bike that you use from downhill, dirt jumping, and enduro, you can have different settings in here and save them all. I definitely recommend it, very easy to use!
Very useful, needs to share between devices
Howdy, this app is brilliant in its simplicity, great for keeping wwwaaaayyyy too many family bikes sorted.
Either through my own ignorance or lacking a feature,I need it to share data among devices, for instance if get new phone, or share w fam members. Manually reentering data is taking precious minutes from my life.
Please reply and will update review promptly
Great suspension set up app
Thanks for creating this app! It's been very helpful in setting up the suspension on my two bikes. By keeping track of my settings as I fiddled around with them it made it easier to figure out what settings I liked and to replicate them. I'm also looking forward to using it this race season!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.