PhotoCard by Bill Atkinson
By Bill Atkinson Photography
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
By far the best postcard app, PhotoCard is now FREE! Capture the moment and send a gorgeous personal keepsake to be treasured for years. Create unique custom-designed postcards using your own photos or Bill's expressive nature photos, and send them as eCards, or as real printed and mailed postcards. Type or dictate a message on the back, and add decorative stamps and stickers. Make your creation even more personal with custom stamps and stickers of your own images, and finish with your signature.
You can send an unlimited number of PhotoCards by email free of charge, or have us print large 8.25 x 5.5 inch cards using the highest quality color printing and mailed by USPS for a small fee. Start by choosing one of the app's 220 built-in nature photographs or one of your own personal photos. Adjust the rotation, zoom and crop, lighten or darken your photo, and let PhotoCard analyze and automatically enhance it. With a tap, flip the card over and type or dictate a personal message on the back. For a fun touch, you can jazz up your card with decorative stickers and stamps, and sign it with your own custom signature. Email cards can even include a recorded voice note. When you've finished your creation, you can send it off to any email or postal address in the world!
This free full version can be downloaded over a WiFi connection and includes 220 of Bill’s nature photos, 220 stamp designs, and 425 fun and decorative stickers. The “Lite” version is exactly the same app, but made small enough for cellular download by including only 20 nature photos, 20 stamps, and 20 stickers.
• No frustrations. Simple, intuitive, and fun graphical user interface.
• No delays. Within minutes of thinking about a friend or family member, you can have a personalized PhotoCard on its way to their postal mailbox or sent directly to their email Inbox.
• Make it postcard-perfect. Use one of Bill’s stunning nature photos (included with the app), or resize, crop and adjust one of your own newly-taken or existing photos.
• Write your message on the back of your card using any available font, size, and style.
• Edit in place and get what you see with full-screen page layout.
• Decorate PhotoCards with your choice of playful stickers and colorful stamps.
• Record voice notes, up to 60 seconds, and include them in your emailed PhotoCards.
• Personalize your postcard with custom stamps, custom stickers, and even a customized, hand-written signature.
• Sending PhotoCards via email is always free.
• Sending print-and-mail cards, within the United States, costs as little as $1.50 each, including First Class postage, and as little as $2.25 to other countries.
• The large, 8.25 x 5.5 inch cards are printed with a state-of-the-art HP Indigo digital press and laminated for lasting protection.
• Address correction makes sure your card is deliverable as addressed.
• A graphical confirmation email informs you when your card is being printed, and another email is sent to you when it’s actually been mailed.
• A sent card history shows you all the cards you’ve sent, and lets you open a new, editable copy to start a new card.
• Browse a world of beauty wherever you go. PhotoCard includes a collection of Bill's finest nature photographs and a limited license to print and mail these copyrighted photos.
Brought to you by Bill Atkinson, author of Apple’s original QuickDraw, MacPaint, and HyperCard software. You can watch a video of Bill demonstrating PhotoCard at www.billatkinson.com
What's New in Version 8.0
• iOS 7 Compatible: We have updated the software and the user interface to work well with iOS 7.
• New Photo Editor: Makes it easier and more intuitive to crop and optimize your custom photos.
• New Font Chooser: Quickly accesses fonts, displays font samples, dynamically adjusts font size and line spacing, and remembers recent fonts.
• New Fonts: In addition to 232 iOS 7 fonts, we now offer more than 50 unique handwriting and decorative fonts licenced from Kimberly Geswein Fonts.
• More detailed and smoother scrolling choosers for stamps, stickers, voiceNotes and nature photos.
• Updated and enhanced interactive User Guide and What's New,
• Fixed bugs, improved performance, and reduced total app size.
• PhotoCard is a universal app optimized for each different model and resolution of iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
• PhotoCard 8.0 requires iOS 7.0 or later.
When I take a photo I want to share this is the way I share it! The print quality is superb and always makes a good impression. I have visited friends and seen that they have framed the prints I have sent them using this app. My cards have always been printed and delivered successfully, even when mailed to a foreign country.
The PhotoCard app is an elegant, simple and ingenious integration of form and function. In other words, it is perfect. I am enjoying both my trips and cashing in on the rewards of good friendly communication with those who enjoy my postcards. PhotoCard is everything that's described.
A Beautiful and Elegant App
I can't believe that there are not more reviews on this app as it is one of the best we have ever seen. On a recent trip to Europe we sent several cards home to friends and family and the quality was amazing. It is very easy to use and designed with elegance.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 169 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bill Atkinson Photography
- © 2011 Bill Atkinson Photography
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.