Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
The new version has:
- The same trusted search results from Bing
- A new personalized homepage news feed
- Beautiful daily homepage images
- Microsoft Rewards: get rewarded for searching
Update now and experience this and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice concept, poor execution
I really like the app as it allows me to keep track of my Microsoft rewards with relative ease. The issue is how poorly this app runs. There are some webpages that will not even work because this app is constantly reloading the page. Now, it would be understandable if this happening every once and a while as there are some really bad websites filled with way too many ads. However, the constant reloading is happening on nearly every website I visit. Heck, even the Microsoft Rewards page takes along to time to load properly. Keep in mind that this is happening on several different wifi connections AND other apps, like Google Chrome, have no problem loading the same stuff.
Make Bing a real Google competitor
With recent Google revelations, Bing is in a position to really compete with it by offering better privacy options. Its interface on iPad is a bit clunky and too Windows-like, with unfamiliar icons. Sharing, in particular, should be done with the standard iOS interface signaled by a box with an arrow; it should allow copying the URL of the viewed page and for transferring the URL to a browser such as Safari, Chrome, Aloha or another. For those who want to get out of the Google box, Bing could be a nice alternative.
Great all around functionality. Search is robust and great results, plus rewards on top of it! Been using this app for years (was a beta user) and gets better over time. iPad isn’t quite as great as iPhone app but still like it.
Microsoft has much better privacy options than Google or Apple (you have to search deep for it but essentially can opt out of all sharing and remain private). And, the added benefit that it gets me away from the Google world.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 88.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.