By dusan lazarevic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Test your reflexes by punching Twittering Birds!
Imagine you are enjoying a nice sunny day in the beautiful countryside. You lie down under the tree ready to take a quick nap... Suddenly there are disturbing noises from above!
What?!? Those little birdies are twittering like mad. If you could only punch them so they stay quiet...
Now you can! New iPhone game Bird Reflex lets you test your reflexes by punching those crazy twittering birds...
See how fast your reactions are in two game modes: In Reflex Mode there will be 10 birds randomly falling from the tree. Your goal is to punch the bird as soon as she leaves the tree but not too early and not too late, because there will be penalties. In Time Mode you have to keep little worm alive as long as you can. Every birdie you don't punch will bite the worm a little. If you're really really fast you'll gain various game achievements.
• Very fast and reflex demanding gameplay
• Two game challenges: reflex mode & time mode
• Real-time Chat with friends & worldwide community
• Worldwide scores powered by Open Feint
• Facebook & Twitter shared achievements
• Global, local and friends leaderboards
• Find new friends directly from the game
• Amazing original graphics, music and sound
What's New in Version 1.1.6
• Updated OpenFeint and fixed bugs
Fun in (very short) doses
Quirky little (re)action game.
nice form to a game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 09, 2010
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dusan lazarevic
- © Dusan Lazarevic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.