Biximo - BikeShare, CitiBike, Hubway, NiceRide, Divvy, CycleHire, BIXI real-time stations info
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Biximo™ is a free application that helps you locate dock stations for the following Bike Sharing systems:
- Montreal, BIXI™
- Toronto, Bike Share Toronto™
- Boston, Hubway™
- New York, CitiBike™
- Chicago, Divvy Bikes™
- San Francisco, Bay Area Bike Share™
- Columbus, CoGo Bike Share™
- Chattanooga, Bike Chattanooga™
- Ottawa, Capital BIXI™
- London, Barclays Cycle Hire™
- Melbourne, BikeShare™
- Washington, Capital Bike Share™
- Minneapolis, Nice Ride™
It helps you quickly locate the closest bike or dock with a single tap.
Please be safe and do not use the app while riding the bike!
Find Biximo on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @biximo.
The independent developer of this application is in no way affiliated with the BIXI™, Bike Share Toronto™, Barclays Cycle Hire™, NiceRideMN™, Divvy Bikes™, Bay Area Bike Share™, Capital Bike Share™, Melbourne Bike Share™, Boston Hubway™ or New York CitiBike™, Divvy Bikes™, CoGo Bike, Bike Chattanooga™. All trademarks used above are the sole property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 2.3
You might not be able to afford a bike but if you can afford an Apple Watch, this update will add support for your Apple Watch!
Thanks to Michal S. for beta testing it!
Also fixed a bug where there was no way to display Montreal's bike paths.
Thanks to Paolo V. for reporting the bug!
So much better than the "official" CycleFinder app!
- It supports favorite stations!
- It has "fullness" indicators (not like the official app where you have to explicitly select bikes/dock)!
- It has auto refresh, not like CycleFinder which will show you hours-old info unless you tap refresh
- It has an Apple Watch app!
All these things (maybe not the Apple Watch) should have been in the official app.
Stopped working after Watch OS2 update
This was a 5 star app until Watch OS2 was released. Doesn't load anymore, is eternally searching.