Blackjack 21 Pro - Multi-Hand (Vegas Casino Fun)
By Pepper Stuff
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** The #1 BlackJack Simulator with more features than any other BlackJack game in the AppStore, and without the real-cash Freemium model. If you lose your virtual cash, just use the in-game ATM and get more. (No In-App purchase required!) **
** PLAY UP TO 12 HANDS AT A TIME AND LEARN TO COUNT CARDS, WITH THE BEST BLACKJACK GAME/SIMULATOR ON THE APPSTORE - NOW WITH ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER!!! **
[[ ALSO CHECK OUT OUR IPAD 7-HAND VERSION WHERE YOU CAN PLAY UP TO 28 HANDS AT A TIME! ]]
Bet up to 3 hands at a time, and split them up to 3 times.
This game has NO SILLY GIMMICKS, and is a true to life BlackJack simulator.
The game engine behind this game has been used in live internet casinos and has been verified by the government it ran in. This is why many have called this game not just another BlackJack game but a BlackJack Simulator.
With an interactive learning mode, built-in bet cards, and many card counting systems you will learn to play BlackJack so you can win big when you visit a real casino.
* Play online multi-player games with up to 3 of your friend's via GameCenter.
* Includes BlackJack Pass and Spanish 21 Game Rules
* Hi-Res Retina Support as well as iPhone 5 Full Rez
* A career mode with a bank borrowing system to track your true net winnings.
* Lots of stats including a full game log that you can E-Mail yourself to analyze how you can improve your game.
* Customizable rules so you can tweak the game your local casino and play styles.
* A multi-count information screen which shows you how all the count systems work.
* Ability to leave the table or have CPU players play through the shoe, when the shoe is not in your favor.
* Continuous Shuffle Machine (CSM) option, to simulate today's modern casinos.
* Over 10 Side-Bets such as Perfect Pairs, Match The Dealer, and more.
* A Cheat/Practice mode which allows you to try new game styles by peeking at the dealer's hole card as well as the shoe, and not effecting your career mode data.
* 40+ achievements to unlock ranging from simple to diabolical, you won’t want to stop playing until you reach them all.
* Many card counting systems (including Red-7) to help you learn to count utilizing the True Count as well as a Count Action Card.
* A built-in help guide teaching you the rules of BlackJack as well as how to count cards. (In Help & Support)
* Fluid animation, lots of sound effects including an interactive dealer, and finger gestures mimicking real life casino hand motions.
* Optional CPU players to play alongside you.
* Free alternative downloadable sound packs (such as a Male Dealer Voice).
* When ran on a iPad also included is a Free iPad 3-Hand version (a sample of "BlackJack Multi-Hand HD" 7-Hand Edition)
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
"This app is as serious as it gets, with minute control over every aspect."
-- Wired Magazine App Guide 2012 (BlackJack Sim 21 Pro Review)
".....Blackjack 3-hand edition is “the” blackjack game for the iphone or ipod touch ...." - iphone-journal.com
"Overall this game packs so much, that I am surprised it’s on a portable device. .... This game is a must-have for any true BlackJack fan." - AppStoreBest.com [5/5 Stars]
"... The game plays very well ... also comes with an actual dealer to tell you what to do ... I’m actually surprised that this isn’t a staple feature in every other BlackJack application." - appstoreapps.com
Tweet Us: http://twitter.com/PepperDogSoft
If you are experiencing problems please use the Support forum on our website (www.pepperdogsoft.com) as we can better help you there.
Also try our other casino game "Sic Bo / Hi Lo", which is a ancient Chinese gambling game combining a bit of Craps and Roulette.
What's New in Version 8.0.2
*** PepperDogSoft.com is a small one man operation, so if you love our games please help us out and leave a review. Even if you already left a review for a previous version please review it again as each version counts reviews independently. Your positive reviews lets us know you like our work and want to see more added via future updates. ***
Version 8.0 is finally out and is now 64-Bit and works on the new iOS 9.X, thus before downloading and running this version please make sure you play at least play one round with a 7.X version to ensure your upgrade will go smoothly.
Also in this update are fixes for the Even Money bet, and a new leaderboard called "Broke-The-Bank" for those amazing players that were so good and earned so much money that they began to overflow the amount of money a computer (your iOS device) can hold. So now if you hit the break-the-bank limit you will be awarded a spot on this leaderboard (how many times you did it), and get $1M to try and do it again. So to all those reviewers who keep saying that the dealer cheats when they don't do good, and for some reason a special steal your fake/virtual money algorithm was written, this is proff that no such thing exists. Cause players who practice and learn to play BlackJack well, get so good that their device can't even hold on to how much money they earned.
More on the way, so keep the positive reviews coming!
E-MAIL US: If there is a feature you want it may already be there; before putting a negative review please e-mail PepperSupport@gmail.com and ask how to access it, and if it's not there we may even add it for you in the next release.
OS9 Support (No more crashing on the new OS)
-> This is important, make sure you play at least one round on 7.X before you upgrade to ensure the upgrade path goes smoothly.
Broke-The-Bank Leaderboard added, for all those amazing BlackJack players!
8.0.2 - Crash fixes for 8.X Update
Best blackjack game out there
This is about the most realistic blackjack game out there. I've played a lot of the others, but either the game logic was too, simplistic, or it didn't have the features, or the gameplay stunk.
This is a high quality game with a smooth polished interface. You can tweak the rules in every way imaginable. The only thing missing is the ability to bet real money -- a good thing too, I would have lost my home by now if it did! :D
This version also has blackjack pass which is a seriously FUN version of blackjack!
Bottom line is there are a lot of blackjack games, and your free to make your choice, but you will not be disappointed with this one,
Fantastic learning tool
Great game for teaching technique and rules prior to playing at casino with real money. Also a great way to get a casino feel by using multiplayer mode. I also let computer play one hand while I play the other two in order to see how the computer chooses to hit/stand/surrender.
i don't pay for much, but i paid for this
am often accused of being tighten with a dollar. far from it, though. i'll pay most any amount for something i consider quality. and this? this is the only app/game that i have felt was worth it. (incidentally, it's also the only game i have on my iphone.)
and although the recent update came with a crash bug, the issue was resolved in less than 24 hours from the time of
notifying the creator (took approx. 6 days to make it through App Store review before being updated).
so yeah, can't recommend it enough.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 26, 2015
- Version: 8.0.2
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Doron Kramarczyk
- © Pepper Dog Soft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Spanish 21 Game Type$0.99
- BlackJack Pass Game Type$0.99
- Count System Editor$0.99
- Bet Card Editor$0.99
- Action Card Editor$0.99
- Super 31$0.99